Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin

Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144914

RP Name - James Viper

Steam Name - James Viper

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:42401710

What did this player do? RDM'd me multiple times, Punch whored, Framed me, Disrespect, and lied about an admin being there to witness what was going on.

When did this occur? About 10:30 A.M-11 EST.

Evidence - For some reason the first time he rdm'd me. It cuts out and it's a black screen for 20 seconds. I'm going to upload that part and the part leading up to where I was prop killing him. He was KoSing me when I started prop killing.
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by Mr. Controversy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144920

Mr. Controversy wrote:
RP Name - James Viper

Steam Name - James Viper

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:42401710

What did this player do? RDM'd me multiple times, Punch whored, Framed me, Disrespect, and lied about an admin being there to witness what was going on.

When did this occur? About 10:30 A.M-11 EST.

Evidence - For some reason the first time he rdm'd me. It cuts out and it's a black screen for 20 seconds. I'm going to upload that part and the part leading up to where I was prop killing him. He was KoSing me when I started prop killing.

Ahahahah I gave you a warning. ANd when i was punching mercanary me and him were best friends. I didnt even kill him. Made him lose 10 health.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144921

No you didn't. You killed me without warning and I'm about to upload it to prove you're lying. You were also KoSing me. As soon as you'd seen me, you would pull out a gun and shoot me.
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by Mr. Controversy.

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144922

You both should be banned. Now, juust because someone is killing you doesn't mean you can propkill. No matter the circumstances, you cannot break the rules.

Of course someone is going KoS you if you're over there propkilling. Your logic makes very little sense.

-Support. You antagonized him with provocative language and propkilling.
  • Robby
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144923

Robby wrote:
You both should be banned. Now, juust because someone is killing you doesn't mean you can propkill. No matter the circumstances, you cannot break the rules.

Of course someone is going KoS you if you're over there propkilling. Your logic makes very little sense.

Exactly what i was going to say. I had a door in the street as a hobo and made it a checkpoint. I had A keypead and told me to remvoe it and called me a "5 year old fuck"
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144924

Robby wrote:

No first of all. You don't know the story. You're assuming things which is completely unfair. I already accepted my punishment which you should go back and read.

It started off with him rdming me for no reason. Then he says he was protecting him and that he warned me to stop following him. Which I wasn't. I had a house in that area. 2nd of all, I prop killed him after he started KoSing me. Not before. It was after he killed me 4-5 times for no reason. In the video he even kills me for standing still. Which you clearly didn't watch.

Where did I use provocative language? He was disrespecting me in the video and I wasn't saying anything to him until he started with me. Like I said you're assuming things. Please actually look at what I said and watch the video. I'm uploading another one and I'm going to explain it also. Which you will probably ignore once again.

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144925

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Robby wrote:

Exactly what i was going to say. I had a door in the street as a hobo and made it a checkpoint. I had A keypead and told me to remvoe it and called me a "5 year old fuck"
Don't insult me and not expect it back kid. It's that simple.

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144926

Mr. Controversy wrote:
Robby wrote:

No first of all. You don't know the story. You're assuming things which is completely unfair. I already accepted my punishment which you should go back and read.

It started off with him rdming me for no reason. Then he says he was protecting him and that he warned me to stop following him. Which I wasn't. I had a house in that area. 2nd of all, I prop killed him after he started KoSing me. Not before. It was after he killed me 4-5 times for no reason. In the video he even kills me for standing still. Which you clearly didn't watch.

Where did I use provocative language? He was disrespecting me in the video and I wasn't saying anything to him until he started with me. Like I said you're assuming things. Please actually look at what I said and watch the video. I'm uploading another one and I'm going to explain it also. Which you will probably ignore once again.

First of all Hes correct. YOu should stay banned. I had done nothing wrong except defend myself from this mindless troll.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Ban Request - James Viper AKA Peter Griffin 10 years, 11 months ago #144927

+support
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.