Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty "VAIN"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty "VAIN"

Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty "VAIN" 14 years, 11 months ago #13026

Hello:woohoo: , Today's morning i saw a person called |FP| Dynamo Twizty and i noticed he prop blocked spawn once and prop killed alot. I said he should \"fuck off from the server\" then he talked in Voice chat and i simple noticed it was Vain:ohmy: , The guy that microphone sucks and keep getting muted all the time:laugh: .

And allmost everyone know that he have prop killed and prop blocked and defently prop flyed \"ALOT\" and he know nothing about RP.

So i am reporting him for all those stuff, Cause i am so fucking pissed:angry: on him that he never gets banned or anything and allways gets away with it.
  • Turak
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Turak.

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty \"VAIN\" 14 years, 11 months ago #13034

Vain, i have seen him problock/push so many times. Warnings after warnings with him.
  • Max

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty \"VAIN\" 14 years, 11 months ago #13040

Vain this is why a permant banned you last time i said to stop and your stilll carrying on, ill discuss with the head admins on your punishment.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty "VAIN" 14 years, 11 months ago #13042

Yeah.. one of my friends from DD reported him too because he propblocked spawn.
Im no chicken so I went directly to steam and told him that A friend of mine had said he prooblocked spawn, then he just answered me that he had not and that he had crashed from the server (as me, the server was crashing all the time), so it could not be him.
But I trust my DD friend a lot. Vain must have spawn propblocked. Or a other guy named Vain.

I think ether ban for 1 week or perm ban can be the solution. But its always good to talk to him before punish.

BTW! Max, Congratulation for your 1000 posts!
  • Gurra
  • Expert Boarder
Admins excist to protect servers and to enjoy the players on the servers. They dont excist for having fun. Dont abuse your powers. Follow ELE
By Gurra.
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Gurra.

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty \"VAIN\" 14 years, 11 months ago #13045

look all i ever do is tell those lozers lik this kid Mr.Hax0rs, google hoops, declan, wigglos ect. to stop takin the mickey out of me and they never do theyve prop blocked my house rdmed me and reported me wen it wasnnt me ive reported it to max, bacon and derrick so many times now and just to day ive told Wigglos to delete all of his prop block, prop kill, random arrest and he tells me that hes 1) not an admin 2)aloud to prop block to stop people prop blockin by prop killing and annoying them and me back which made the server lagg over for ages and alomost crashed the server so i listend to him and did it back to those losers not to annoy them but in self deffence.

All i wana do is stp wat i did from about 3 weeks ago and become admin and help but aload of stupid admins that are always annoyin people and gettin round the rules keep reportin me to people like turak and others and the turak thinks it me all the time.
Dynamo

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty \"VAIN\" 14 years, 11 months ago #13048

Okay dynamo ill speak with them.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Reporting |FP|Dynamo Twizty \"VAIN\" 14 years, 11 months ago #13087

ty bacon
Dynamo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds