Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GMODRPV1.4

GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12872

Hi there it has brought to my attention that darkrp is getting boring etc so why dont we try GMODRP1.4 www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=70022 well all you have to do is reply with yes and no in the next 3 hours.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12873

yes i agree with you gmod rp is a ok gamemode i was thinking of buying a fp rp server y not gmod rp

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12874

no the serious rp server is really well done, people like it a different server could be changed but not that one
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Declan.

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12875

I played it. Its good.

Edit: But i think DarkRP is waaaaay better. I mean we can change one of the servers to GmodRP but that shouldnt be the Serious roleplay server.
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by ProGamer.

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12877

Don't mind ever way
  • Max

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12880

I agree Bacon, should be a better way to rp
  • DarkSoul
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12892

PLEASE dont change this server for that :/
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12896

When I played on a gmodrp server I called a cop a bitch. Then he stripped my weapons and made so I couldnt walk. And then he wrote *Cought*. Then I got my weapons back again and started to run.
Apperently I broke the rp rules then, because an admin told me that. And he made me go into jail without any cop fight or arresting. that was apperently the rules in Gmodrp.
So if a cop writes *Cought* I goto with free will follow him into jail and stay their for 3 minutes.
I just wounder what will happen if some one that actually donyt give da shit about that rp arresting rule goes to the server and say bitch to a cop.
Well then nothing happens. The guy just keep behaving as an asshole.
So I think GmodRP must be fixed if we should use it. But it could be fun .

I would suggest freespace for a map. So peopel can build trains and airlines and yeah a state..

But sorry enough I vote no..

But a map-change could be fun for the server
  • Gurra
  • Expert Boarder
Admins excist to protect servers and to enjoy the players on the servers. They dont excist for having fun. Dont abuse your powers. Follow ELE
By Gurra.

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12898

No! I just thinked about GmodRP again. It sucks! GmodRP is made against the mingebags like random DMers and ppl. So theres no guns and stuff cops cant even arrest ppl well. they gotta say follow me ur going to jail. (omg u think they will follow you?!) Its a good idea. i hate the minges in DarkRP too but GmodRP is so BOOORING! They got weapons and etc away but its just like the sandbox gamemode without the toolgun.

So im voting no and i want the peoples who voted yes to think again!
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by ProGamer.

Re:GMODRPV1.4 14 years, 11 months ago #12899

Gmod rp is essentially just typing things to do, cause people have no way to enforce anything, it takes all the fun out of rp. having minges etc livens it up sometimes.
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds