Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

my proposed police rules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: my proposed police rules

my proposed police rules 14 years, 11 months ago #12869

firstly police can only follow information by a citizen, if said citizen has not had a recent conflict with the suspect, as sometimes people are lying.

secondly police can only search houses on the mayors orders or the police cheifs, they cannot just walk around freely doing searches.

another one is that, if while searching a house you get killed the NLR should be ignored and you should be able to return to the house, asthere is clearly illegal activity going on.

police can confiscate wepons off a person, if it is an automatic or a shotgun, without question

money printers can be taken to the PD and the money can be used to buy wepons or ammo for the police. nothing else.

drug labs must be destroyed there and then. shipments of automatic wepons discovered may be confiscated by the police.

if a citizen enters the PD and wont leave, stun stick them, if they still wont stunstick again, after 3 stunsticks arrest.

police should SHUT the PD doors behind them.

well this is all i got so far, anyone want to add/change?
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:my proposed police rules 14 years, 11 months ago #12876

The rules as there fine as there are, we don't realy want police being able to break the NLR that is not fair on the people with moneyprinters/druglabs.
  • Max

Re:my proposed police rules 14 years, 11 months ago #12878

i didnt know we had current police rules, and fair point about the NLR however if you get fired at for walking past the area and die,surely then you can return? or if on entering a building your fired upon then kill someone, they would come back and shoot you again, isnt that breaking nlr?
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:my proposed police rules 14 years, 11 months ago #12882

there are no police rules but just common sence. Some rules wont hurt tho
  • Max

Re:my proposed police rules 14 years, 11 months ago #12888

some rules would be good, as every new mayor adds rules and sometimes there just stupid. like mayors asking for drug labs ¬¬
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds