Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A request

A request 15 years ago #12001

I request that you allow the head admin of this server to update and add stuff to this server as they please and that he may choose anyone of his staff members to help him. I would also like a limit place on the amount of staff members per time so the server does not become over staffed (like everyone is mod on the server at the same time) thats a bad thing so i think that we should have only 4 of the following ranks. Mod t1 and t2 admin t1 and t2. Super admin should be given only if the other super admins agree.

Yours sincerely Azulupus
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:A request 15 years ago #12002

Sounds good, but 4 of each is a little low. Friendly Players is growing bigger and bigger everyday so 10 and under would be a better set amount.

But as you have said its up to the owners of the server on how they run it & what ranks they give out. The people that are running it will do a good job i am sure of it
  • Max

Re:A request 15 years ago #12009

Yea if we have 10 of each we are going to have like 5 of each rank coming on the server at once which would be bad when we only need about 2 on at one time. ranks don't give you anything so why would people want them when it's hard work and not all fun
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:A request 15 years ago #12011

yeah blue, we will have to discuss it on vent tonight.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds