Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So far , So good

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10928

Yes I random DM'ed myself and phill you wanker and zok dont try and change the subject
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10930

Try to change the subject? This thread is about something totally else and you all barge in and start saying stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Zok.

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10938

Guys, seriously... Dont wreck a perfectly good thread by starting to fight about nothing to do with the subject of the the thread
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10941

Dont worry Blah , they cant post about it anymore im allready deleting there posts if they continue with there discussion.

Also if you guys have any suggestions or bugs to report as i allready said im happy to hear them.

And the door breacher recently got added btw.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10944

yep and im doing the same to any random things that may be on other threads making the rules a bit stricter
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #10998

robably missing from disk/repository
weapons/axe_weapon/shared.lua:169: Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
weapons/axe_weapon/shared.lua:169: Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
weapons/axe_weapon/shared.lua:169: Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (O

Zok i am getting this when i use the new axe when hitting props how can i fix this?
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #11000

Im afraid it cant be fixed , but its harmless so it doesnt matter. Its ment for hitting people with anyway.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #11001

I think i have found how to fix it www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=42346 download this. I think the one one the server is missing some files.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #11010

{Update} Give mayor a special letter type (for licenses etc.)
I think I could do this its just a matter of making a new /type command for the mayor
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:So far , So good 15 years ago #11016

To Luke7Dude, Im happy you found a fix ^^ , but might i warn you thats a reskin/replacement , i use a stand-alone version.

To Jordan, Its nice to see if you could find such a thing Jordan, Im currently working on it myself and its seem its a bit more complicated then i though , but it wont be such a big problem i think. I appreciate all the help you can give.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds