Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I wanna report this kira bloke
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I wanna report this kira bloke

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11395

How many times do I need to tell you that ban post has STUMMELS name in it a d we joke about what he said a lot.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11397

I know...you just said that i was just pointing out that if the thaught of banning me crossed your mind you wouldnt be able to do it.

That aside the offer to change peoples opinion of you is still there. all you have to do is apoligize.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11398

I never said 1 WORD about ban ing you omg get over it the world doesn't revolve around the high and mighty you.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11399

I thank you for refering to me as high and mighty although i must admit im slughtly concerned you see me that way however i was simply saying that had the thought CROSSED your mind i never said you wqas going to. I obviously didnt make that clear enough in the last post. To be quite honest i thaught the stummel was some kind of childish insult you made up but I saw the is a member called stummel.

Just incase I NEVER SAID THAT YOU SAID YOU WAS GOING TO BAN ME!

Well no that thats all cleared up are you ready to stop changing the subject and apoligize?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11400

I never thought about it either I'm not such an ass todo that
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11401

Double poSt srry
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Kira.

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11402

fair enuff'
  • Jordan

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds