TOPIC: I wanna report this kira bloke

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11344

Owned kira
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11356

Kira wrote:
i could give alot of shitty reasons like some folks. But like i said i read the rules before these posts and when i first came on the SRP I haven't read the rules yet(dont like forums so it took me 2 days or so). Everyone does stupid crap (even SA) no one is perfect (except Light Yagami *Death note reference*) not jordan, not you slash, or even me.

is death note some kind of anime series?
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11378

Yes it is milktree.

Kira, you cant just admit what you did and pretend it never happend and then expect everyone else to feel the same way. What you did was way out of line and not everyone is perfect but you have expectations as a SA and this was just ridiculous...
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11379

This boy speaks the truth!

Say your sorry kira and shake hands.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11386

I can't admit what I did? In that case I deny it.

Shut it stummel I'll ban you. FOREVER!!!
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Kira.

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11387

You will ban Jam forever? :o
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11388

I edited the post wen I saw more then 1 new post it was mentions for stummel.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11389

No you took what i said out of context. allow me to rephrase,

Don't expect everyone to just forgive you because you admitted what you did. if it's forgiveness your after then apoligize.

Even a leader is on my side and i'm sure most can see what you did was completely wrong AND it didn't stop there now did it because if it did this thread would not exist.

I think we'll have to keep an eye out for you in the future. oh and to finalize this stop being an offence and unfriendly little child because you do it in the servers aswell. Just grow up and apoligize.

Oh and earlier when you said,
\"i could give alot of shitty reasons like some folks. But like i said i read the rules before these posts and when i first came on the SRP I haven't read the rules yet(dont like forums so it took me 2 days or so). Everyone does stupid crap (even SA) no one is perfect (except Light Yagami *Death note reference*) not jordan, not you slash, or even me.\"

One of thoose \"shitty\" reasons is that the abuser didn't know the rules. No matter what your rank YOU READ THE RULES WHEN JOINING A SERVER!!!!(or at least ask someone to give you a basic runover...)
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Last Edit: 15 years ago by Jordan.

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11391

You owe me an apolagie for what you said because if u read my post it was for stummel said and it had his name in it
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11393

Edited, plus you cant ban me anyway, i've done nothing wrong or offensive.

Also i like it how you know so many people, including a leader, are right so you try your very hardest to turn this around. It would be alot more mature just to apoligize to everyone..
  • Jordan

Last Edit: 15 years ago by Jordan.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds