Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I wanna report this kira bloke
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I wanna report this kira bloke

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11257

first of all I haven't been online in a few months and wanted to play some gmod. I did read the rules fool. And when u been here as long as I have you find rules for rp tend to change a bit. when I came back I didn't no there was an srp. Ayleast I admited my mistake which is more then I could say for you.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11258

Tbh its not even about reading the rules as much as it is that you don't expect a super admin to come on a serious rp server and spawn 5 keyads for a freaking door!

Anyway i'm sure by now that you have actually read the rules and if you havn't I suggest, for the benefit of everyone who plays in the server, that you do.

I have nothing more to say.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11259

Get Over it loser it happend twice. It's not like I'm still doing it. I haven't done it since. And I read the rules already way before these posts. Lets ne happy your not super admin atleast there would be no one left. Try earning a few ranks before you bitch at me I admited a
Mistake and corrected of without your 2 sense.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11262

Calm down, grow up and act friendly kira. I never insulted you so theres no need to be unfriendly.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11265

You wouldn't insult me directly. But basically your saying I'm crappy SA. I can read between the lines.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11267

I still have the decency not to insult you directly.
  • Jordan

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11270

Hah decency.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11278

erm... if you read the rules why did you do the keypad things ???
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11280

i could give alot of shitty reasons like some folks. But like i said i read the rules before these posts and when i first came on the SRP I haven't read the rules yet(dont like forums so it took me 2 days or so). Everyone does stupid crap (even SA) no one is perfect (except Light Yagami *Death note reference*) not jordan, not you slash, or even me.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder

Re:I wanna report this kira bloke 15 years ago #11328

Kira wrote:
i could give alot of shitty reasons like some folks. But like i said i read the rules before these posts and when i first came on the SRP I haven't read the rules yet(dont like forums so it took me 2 days or so). Everyone does stupid crap (even SA) no one is perfect (except Light Yagami *Death note reference*) not jordan, not you slash, or even me.

Sry Kira, Death Note sucks.
  • stummel12
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by stummel12.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds