Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WTF

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10300

Yea som times u can be a dick Gorden, btu not all the time.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10334

gordon freeman wrote:
i was randomly banned from this server by patrick as soon as i joined ad appertly they were zoks orders when he was offline hes done this to me everytime he comes on its proply cause his m8 kept random deathmatching me so i told him to fuck of he done it to me about 10 times so you can understand y i told him to fuck of every time patrick comes on the server he kicks or bans me its getting redicluse he should be sorted out by zok cuase ill join bacon in never gonig to to tht server again other wise which i propley wont unless somethings done about it i do my best to be nice on tht server then you get assholes like that ban or kick u everytime they join it was good rp till that happend and one more thing y is it when u vote to be mayor or something and ur not voted admins can just make then self 1 with out haveing to vote its quite mean i can understand zok doing it cause he owns it but when other people do tht its not fair and patrick is just abuseing admin

You cant RP the only reason you play on that server is coz your mod
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10335

He doesnt play for that Derick , he isnt a moderator anymore and he plays as much as he did before. And he accepts and understands his demotion. Gordon Freeman just plays on my server because he has fun playing it.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10338

like me
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10359

LEET SERVER
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10368

Derick wrote:
gordon freeman wrote:
i was randomly banned from this server by patrick as soon as i joined ad appertly they were zoks orders when he was offline hes done this to me everytime he comes on its proply cause his m8 kept random deathmatching me so i told him to fuck of he done it to me about 10 times so you can understand y i told him to fuck of every time patrick comes on the server he kicks or bans me its getting redicluse he should be sorted out by zok cuase ill join bacon in never gonig to to tht server again other wise which i propley wont unless somethings done about it i do my best to be nice on tht server then you get assholes like that ban or kick u everytime they join it was good rp till that happend and one more thing y is it when u vote to be mayor or something and ur not voted admins can just make then self 1 with out haveing to vote its quite mean i can understand zok doing it cause he owns it but when other people do tht its not fair and patrick is just abuseing admin

You cant RP the only reason you play on that server is coz your mod

Respected Member he was demoted.
  • Max
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds