Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WTF

WTF 15 years ago #10246

i was randomly banned from this server by patrick as soon as i joined ad appertly they were zoks orders when he was offline hes done this to me everytime he comes on its proply cause his m8 kept random deathmatching me so i told him to fuck of he done it to me about 10 times so you can understand y i told him to fuck of every time patrick comes on the server he kicks or bans me its getting redicluse he should be sorted out by zok cuase ill join bacon in never gonig to to tht server again other wise which i propley wont unless somethings done about it i do my best to be nice on tht server then you get assholes like that ban or kick u everytime they join it was good rp till that happend and one more thing y is it when u vote to be mayor or something and ur not voted admins can just make then self 1 with out haveing to vote its quite mean i can understand zok doing it cause he owns it but when other people do tht its not fair and patrick is just abuseing admin

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10248

actually it wasnt random, and zok said i could while he was online but i was to busy to join the server and do it. your lucky i even talked to him about it, i was going to ban you for a full day but he convinced me not to be so harsh.

And i made myself mayor because no one was mayor and i was going to leave anyway so it really doesnt matter...

all everybody seems to do is complain without reading the rules first...

and even if zealey is my friend i still kick him when he abuses or random dms.
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by carbin2k4.

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10249

You can be a douche sometimes gordon. Although it has nothing to do with this you always shout ABUSE ABUSE to everything, not to mention if a regular player did it you would say nothing. so RIGHT ON carbin and if there is no mayor that means it's a free position i see nothing wrong with taking it its not ABUSING because the VOTE is put in place to see that the person being voted in is trusted. the admins are already trusted there is no need for them to do a vote.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10260

Gordon i must admit that you've been completely ridiculus lately what with your random demoting and continous breakage of New life Rule!

On the other hand this Patrick and Kira seem to be causing quite a stir.

Il be keeping an eye on you gordon...
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10280

Kira wrote:
You can be a douche sometimes gordon. Although it has nothing to do with this you always shout ABUSE ABUSE to everything, not to mention if a regular player did it you would say nothing. so RIGHT ON carbin and if there is no mayor that means it's a free position i see nothing wrong with taking it its not ABUSING because the VOTE is put in place to see that the person being voted in is trusted. the admins are already trusted there is no need for them to do a vote.

Took the words right out of my mouth...
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10284

There you go, you told an admin to fuck off.. thats one thing you did wrong.
  • Max

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10285

He has no respect for a higher rank and thinks he knows better. Before corecting others mistakes try working on ur own problems.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10287

I have talked with Gordon about this and it seems he got punsihed for somehing he did on a other day wrong , so because he got banned on that day it was totally random because he thinks he was doing something wrong on that moment.
While it was a punishment he should have recieved a day ago.
But the SA didnt get the time , so he got it on a day after.
And yes i did gave Carbin permission to do it , as i trust Carbin his judgement. And i dont think Carbin was wrong either.

Also i understand Gordon his situation a bit, as he might do things wrong sometimes he can be a nice guy.
People make mistakes i guess , anyway i think this is resolved by now. If anyone wants to add something be my guest.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10296

well anything ive seen of gordon is that he killes the cops and the mayor quite alot. I once made a revolution on Zok and i think gordon is still killing becuz of that revolution well gordon... ITS OVER!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:WTF 15 years ago #10297

lol you mean the revolution we had yesterday? that was one of the most awesome moments on FPSRP

Before:
img253.imageshack.us/img253/7199/rpevocityv2d0000.jpg

img253.imageshack.us/img253/8618/rpevocityv2d0002.jpg

The Taking Over

img253.imageshack.us/img253/6281/rpevocityv2d0004.jpg

img253.imageshack.us/img253/2120/rpevocityv2d0005.jpg

The Aftermath

img253.imageshack.us/img253/7185/rpevocityv2d0012.jpg

img253.imageshack.us/img253/1160/rpevocityv2d0017.jpg

The rebellion started after i took someone his monney printer and said it was for Goverment Funding.
Then a few people went nuts about it saying something \&quot;We need more freedom\&quot; and a few jumped the bandwagon with it. Resulting me (Mayor Roopie) getting shot in his office by 10 people armed with lockpicks,ak47 and keypad crackers and only 4 cops with an ak47 to stop them. If they could kill me within 20 minutes (time of the rebellion was allowed to take) i would resign and make a new mayor, this resulted in Dug Stone being the new mayor. This RP story continued but to bad i couldnt witness it seeing i had to leave
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds