Movie Reviews
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Movie Reviews

Movie Reviews 15 years ago #8992

Knowing

Director: Alex Proyas
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Rose Byne, Chandler Canterbury

From the visionary director who brought us The Crow and i, Robot, Proyas' lastest film is a stunning supernatural thriller starring Cage as professor John Koestler, a fatherwho believes his family may be tied to Earth's armageddon. When a time capsule buried at his son's elementary school back in 1959 is dug up today, a seemingly random series of numbers contained inside appear to predict disasters that happenedlong after the capsule was sealed. when he realises the numbers suddenly stop, Koestler thinks that the world is about to end and that he and his son are involved. Proyas is a master of exiciting, accessible science fiction so expect a hear-pounding, thought-provoking spectacle.

• Keenan
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Keenan.

Re:Movie Reviews 15 years ago #8993

Fast & Furious

Director: Justin Lin
Starring: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez Paul Walker, Jordana Bewster

the fourth installment of the hugely popular petrolhead fanchise turns up the horsepower to deliver another helping of souped-up vehicles, criminal antics, beautiful women and, most importantly, cars going really fast.
Ex-con Dominic Toretto (Diesel) re-ignites his feud with Brian O'Conner (Walker), but the two are soon forced to drive side-by-side to confront thier common enemy in the series of mond-boggling racing scences through the streets of LA. It's a sequel full of fuel-pumping and heart-stopping action

• Keenan
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Keenan.

Re:Movie Reviews 15 years ago #9033

Crank: High Voltage

Director: Mark Neveldine, Brain Taylor
Starring: Jason Statham, Amy Smart, Ling Bai Corey Haim

Picking up where the first film left off, this hig-octane sequek 'cranks' up the tension as hitman Chelios (Statham) tears through the city of Los Angeles in pursuit of the Chinese Mobster who has stolen his sturdy old ticker and replaced it with a battery-powered alternative.
Needless to say, Chelios' new heart is no upgrade - it requires regular jolts of electricity to keep him alive - not ideal in his line of work.
Retaining its 'real time' feel, the film is just as fast, violent and sexy as the first, with action man electrifying lead role. Crank it up... Agian!

• Keenan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Movie Reviews 15 years ago #9034

n ice!! i'll be sure not to see any of them as usual lol
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Movie Reviews 15 years ago #9037

Nice i might go see it.

EDIT:
Can any one to a Film review?
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Max. Reason: Double Posting.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds