Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Css console
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Css console

Css console 12 years, 11 months ago #55425

Not like this would bother me, but I'm just wondering that why do I always get this in my console when i start css? +As a nooboob I wanted to post my 100th post.

CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/elites.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/famas.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/fiveseven.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/flashbang.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/g3sg1.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/galil.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/glock.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/hegrenade.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/knife.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/m249.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/mac10.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/mp5.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/p90.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/p228.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/sg550.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/sg552.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/smokegrenade.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/tmp.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/ump45.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/xm1014.txt
maxplayers set to 32
Steam config directory: c:\program files\steam\backups\steamapps\fucktard666\counter-strike source\platform\config
Hud element 'CNotificationQueuePanel' doesn't have an entry 'NotificationQueuePanel' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
"lefarrow" isn't a valid key
  • Fuck_Tard
  • Expert Boarder
|FP| Martinovdz : I'm not here for fun
|FP| Martinovdz : just came to ban some fags
|FP| ๖ۣۜFucktaЯd :
|FP| Martinovdz : Actually, that is fun!

Re: Css console 12 years, 11 months ago #55444

Everybody has many things when they start CSS (I guess)

But it seems that you don't have the scripts files which is probably nothing to worry about since you can perfectly play css hm?
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Css console 12 years, 11 months ago #55450

Ye I can play Css without any problems. I was just wondering why it says Can't use cheat xxxxxx in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1. And what do those script files do?
  • Fuck_Tard
  • Expert Boarder
|FP| Martinovdz : I'm not here for fun
|FP| Martinovdz : just came to ban some fags
|FP| ๖ۣۜFucktaЯd :
|FP| Martinovdz : Actually, that is fun!

Re: Css console 12 years, 11 months ago #55452

Fuck_Tard wrote:
Not like this would bother me, but I'm just wondering that why do I always get this in my console when i start css? +As a nooboob I wanted to post my 100th post.

CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/elites.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/famas.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/fiveseven.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/flashbang.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/g3sg1.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/galil.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/glock.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/hegrenade.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/knife.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/m249.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/mac10.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/mp5.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/p90.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/p228.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/sg550.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/sg552.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/smokegrenade.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/tmp.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/ump45.txt
CSoundEmitterSystem::AddSoundsFromFile: No such file scripts/weapons/xm1014.txt

maxplayers set to 32
Steam config directory: c:\program files\steam\backups\steamapps\fucktard666\counter-strike source\platform\config
Hud element 'CNotificationQueuePanel' doesn't have an entry 'NotificationQueuePanel' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
"lefarrow" isn't a valid key

The stuff in blue you cant fix, or at least i have never been able to. they are old settings that CSS used to use before it went to orange box and they have never been removed.

the stuff in red is simple to fix. So listen closely

Go into your CSS folder > Steam/steamapps/bla bla bla

Then re-name your Cstrike folder to 'Cstrike Old' (without the 'marks)

then launch CSS. This effectively re-creates all the files that are default and it doesnt even re-download them.. just copies the from somewhere

when this is done, you can swap all your maps/sounds/skins from 'Cstrik old' to the new cstrike folder that it has created OR you can copy the 'Script' folder in your new cstrike directory and paste it into the old directory and then re-name 'Cstrik old' back to cstrike and delete the other one..

Problem solved might even make gameplay better, because if you dont have any scripts i can imagine it being very buggy

Talk to me in steam if yo uget stuck

Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds