Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anonymous hacked Playstation Network?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network?

Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53148

Yesterday, i was going to play some Mortal Kombat 9 and it says '' 80710A06 '' when i tried to sign in and i looked up on google and saw a bunch of websites saying that a Anononymous group hacked PSN and played downloaded games on peoples accounts but also attacked a family with hate mails and crap

The servers will come back on tomorrow, but will Xbox Live be next?

• VaZoR
  • Gold Boarder
[IMG]http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/77777

PSN: Ealgle450, Vregath
Last Edit: 13 years ago by VaZoR.

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53149

There is always a way to hack a system, else they couldn't create a system .
  • Sev3no
  • Fresh Boarder

I like to post News and give people Hints .

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53151

Thats why it went off... Thought it was PS3. Thank god.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53152

Sony was clearly asking for that.

Xbox Live already got "hacked" when someone found out the algorithm Microsoft was making the Xbox live point codes with and there was a vulnerability on the Xbox site some time ago.

I don't really see why you would ask if Xbox would be next, since they have performed no acts against anyone's privacy. (Ge0h0t)

There's a clear lesson here to be learned: Fix your security flaws and hire non-staff personnel to investigate that the website is indeed secure before pissing off hackers' friends.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53158

I confess I did it :>
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonttunator

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53159

I was asking cause it looked like they wanted to bash the gaming world, and i didn't know XBL have been hacked before

Edit: Perhaps it was George Hotz...Again
  • VaZoR
  • Gold Boarder
[IMG]http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/77777

PSN: Ealgle450, Vregath
Last Edit: 13 years ago by VaZoR.

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53162

No, It was me! :>
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53169

NO! IT WAS ME!!! :>>
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53173

Anon wouldn't bother. They are advocates of free speech, if anything it would be the PS3 hacker getting revenge for SONY's lawsuit against him. It does not bear the mark of Anon, because /b/ is not his personal army.
Click HERE to make a clicking noise.

Re: Anonymous hacked Playstation Network? 13 years ago #53192

Playstation Network Outage Continues to Keep 70 Million PS3 Gamers Offline

"Brian Crecente — After days of intermittent service, the Playstation Network's complete outage rolls into its second day today with no new updates from Sony.
A visit to the Playstation Network website or attempt to sign on lands you a "server maintenance" message, though the official Playstation blog's latest update says they're not quite sure what the cause of the downtime is.
"While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we're able to get the service completely back up and running," Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications & social media, wrote on the official blog moments ago. "Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we'll update you again as soon as we can."
Meanwhile, the official European Playstation Blog momentarily pointed the finger at possible "targeted behaviour by an outside party."
What outside party could possibly want to make online gaming impossible on a PS3?

The most likely culprits are activist group "Anonymous". The hacktivists were claiming to be behind the original attacks against the PlayStation Network for a few weeks now, but then the group called off their attacks . However, the nature of this particular hacking beast means that some splinter cell could still be behind this latest outage.
The full on outage seems to have kicked off very early Thursday. We and others were unable to log into the Playstation Network. Attempts resulted in an 80710A06 error message. The issue seemed to be impacted consoles internationally as well. We were able to confirm the issue in the U.S., Australia and Japan."

Originally posted on Gizmodo.

Looks like Sony is really getting more than what they bargained for. One would think making a press release, and apology to Ge0h0t would save them a lot more money than what this will cost them.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds