Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

YouTube Channel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: YouTube Channel

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51855

Would happily put them together in something like after effects for you, like edit them. Good luck, I've subscribed and I'm waiting
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51856

after effects isn't made for montages lol

but Mystic wants to do it alone since sendings videos with a size of 100mb will be too much each time he wants a video on youtube.
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51862

Martinovdz wrote:
after effects isn't made for montages lol

but Mystic wants to do it alone since sendings videos with a size of 100mb will be too much each time he wants a video on youtube.

You're right. After Effects is a compositing program, not an editing program. In layman's terms, after effects is just for putting explosions, blood and special effects shit in shots, whereas programs like Windows Movie Maker (which is shit.), Adobe Premiere Pro (Basically the same as WMM, just with a fucking huge £800 price tag), or Sony Vegas (which simply fucking rules.)

If you're just making montages or whatever, just use sony vegas which you can download off piratebay using torrents or something.

Orrrrrrrrr.... if you want me to do some shizzle, let me know, I'll see what I can do.
  • Lynch
  • Gold Boarder

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51885

First video up and running please take a look and spread it around

Likes and subscribes are also welcome!!

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51892

MysticBiscuit wrote:
First video up and running please take a look and spread it around

Likes and subscribes are also welcome!!

FAV quote
"these cameras follow you every where. they look at you and follow you every where. its like big brother they folow you every where"
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

WOOOO OVER 100 KARMA!!!!!

click on add friend then add me on r_168 if you want to!

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51906

neophyte78 wrote:
"The Portal Women" is named Chell not Gertrude

The lighing is a bad darky and your mic makes an annoying cranky noice probably due to your recording program cause in CSS its fine.

Also in my opinion you should give your opinion more and say some funny things since its not very interesting to watch.

This may be hard since you beaten the game already but it would make your commentaries better.

~Neo

PS: Which douche is -karma spamming me, its very immature.

Didn't complain on how it got to 180.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51910

neophyte78 wrote:
"The Portal Women" is named Chell not Gertrude

The lighing is a bad darky and your mic makes an annoying cranky noice probably due to your recording program cause in CSS its fine.

Also in my opinion you should give your opinion more and say some funny things since its not very interesting to watch.

This may be hard since you beaten the game already but it would make your commentaries better.

~Neo

PS: Which douche is -karma spamming me, its very immature.

Alright cheers bud
Thats the kind of comments i want to see.

Solution1: may try and get myself a headset
Solution2: Some suggestions of what to talk about during my videos?

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51913

Make a shout out list... ME FIRST XD

Might wanna say plans for montages etc...

Talk about the gameplay if it needs so be talked about. E.G. A Tutorial

About your self.

Maybe about FP, promote that a little

Try get subs and things if you wanna make yourself bigger.

Of course we are here to do that as well don't worry!
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: YouTube Channel 13 years ago #51918

Hello Mystic. What Lynch and Neo have said is all good advice. Get Sony Vegas ASAP (I've never used it but my friend uses it all the time and some of the stuff you can do is pretty good).

Solution2: Some suggestions of what to talk about during my videos?

Well there's:

- Trivia about the game, interesting facts about it's development you can look up etc.
- If it's a review give your opinions on the key areas of the game e.g. Gameplay, Sound/Music, Graphics etc.
- If you think you are funny, make some jokes! A bit of humour if it's funny is great in videos like these and some of the most popular ones. This is the hardest one to pull off because obviously, if you're not funny (like me) then it's just annoying for your viewers. Also different people find different things funny. A good idea on what sort of humour is good in videos can be found in these popular examples:

www.youtube.com/user/totalhalibut?blend=1&ob=4
www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

Just searching youtube will find some others.

Some more general advice:

Practice over and over again to make sure you don't dither in run throughs. Viewers like short clean runs with no hitches. If you can't do a perfect run then edit one together. People don't care they just want to see how it's done.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds