Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

new css server.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: new css server.

Re: new css server. 13 years, 3 months ago #45844

Alright well if Markus dosen't get one then Chute does... it's quite clear that lots of people want a TF2 server...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: new css server. 13 years, 3 months ago #45850

W!PeOuT wrote:
Alright well if Markus dosen't get one then Chute does... it's quite clear that lots of people want a TF2 server...

W!PeOuT

Have you spoken to chute about that or is it just a demand? if so... uncool

Also, there aren't any servers in stock which means that untill probably one of our FP servers shutsdown he wont be able to get a server. We have too many CSS servers atm, and not enough community members to populate all of them. Therefore i think if anyone is thinking of buying a new server then it should be a different game mode than CSS.

And martin, we dont want a deathrun so stop trying to force it on him.

Point is, This server wont be available for over a month is my guess in which time a lot can change but i do think we need to stop focusing so much on CSS bearing in mind we have 10servers and only 6 of them are populated all the time so making another one would just be a flump aswell.

Dave

P.s. I hate TF2!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re: new css server. 13 years, 3 months ago #45864

neophyte78 wrote:
Dave Said:
P.s. I hate TF2!

-Rep, you are now on -53.

Dave, stop breaking things and enjoy it, and - karma for u for the next few days!!!
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

WOOOO OVER 100 KARMA!!!!!

click on add friend then add me on r_168 if you want to!

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re: new css server. 13 years, 3 months ago #45872

Maybe you don't want drun dave but all the rest does!
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: new css server. 13 years, 3 months ago #45880

Have you spoken to chute about that or is it just a demand? if so... uncool

It's a demand and a popular one at that. I can only ask for things and besides I'm not asking Chute now because he's fixing the servers anyway...

Also, there aren't any servers in stock which means that untill probably one of our FP servers shutsdown he wont be able to get a server. We have too many CSS servers atm, and not enough community members to populate all of them. Therefore i think if anyone is thinking of buying a new server then it should be a different game mode than CSS.

Fire play get new stock all the time so we just have to wait about a week. Plus there is a whole new community on TF2 that FP could utilize.

P.s. I hate TF2!

I think that's what this is about more than anything else

nd you'll also need to populate it if it's a different game all together.

Don't expect it to be popular as soon as it's up.

That's the same with all servers regardless of whether it's a different game or not.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds