Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Adobe Project! By Dave
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adobe Project! By Dave

Adobe Project! By Dave 13 years, 9 months ago #36232

Right so over the holidays i am going to be creating movies, animations and images with primarily After Effects, Flash and Photoshop.
I have never used After Effects or Flash before and am trying to learn how to! I will be working on lots of different things, mainly with the help of tutorials!
This thread is here for me to show my latest work i have created and for you to give your Feedback and Help to me!

This is the first intro i have made with After Effects! >

Please be nice as it is my very first try and yes, i did use a tutorial for most of it!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:Adobe Project! By Dave 13 years, 9 months ago #36238

I liked it , had sort of L4D graffity typed of theme going .
Make something for me, Muahahahahha xD - if u have time.

And btw google ftw: http://library.creativecow.net/tutorials/adobeaftereffects
- google for tutorials
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re:Adobe Project! By Dave 13 years, 9 months ago #36240

haha thats some awesome stuff Dave! Keep using that VideoCopilot site, I've been using it for over 2 years now and it's taught me nearly everything I know about After Effects.

Take a look at some of my work;

www.youtube.com/user/jrex2006

Most of it is from that VideoCopilot site but a couple are my own doing. If you need any help I'll be happy to...

...help.

Oh, and feedback on the video:

Good for your first time, but try to use the 3D Cameras that Andrew Kramer was talking about in the tutorial. They're quite hard to get a hold of but just follow exactly what he says and it'll look way better!

Hope I helped...
  • Lynch
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Adobe Project! By Dave 13 years, 9 months ago #36244

Lynch wrote:
haha thats some awesome stuff Dave! Keep using that VideoCopilot site, I've been using it for over 2 years now and it's taught me nearly everything I know about After Effects.

Take a look at some of my work;

www.youtube.com/user/jrex2006

Most of it is from that VideoCopilot site but a couple are my own doing. If you need any help I'll be happy to...

...help.

Oh, and feedback on the video:

Good for your first time, but try to use the 3D Cameras that Andrew Kramer was talking about in the tutorial. They're quite hard to get a hold of but just follow exactly what he says and it'll look way better!

Hope I helped...

haha, you noticed the missing camera effect then i couldnt get it right, the name when rotated looked like it was off the wall. so i went basic
and yea that site is really helpfull and all the textures are available to dload from other places (saves buying them)

And tont, i will try and include your name in one of my next \"master\" pieces

thanks guys!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds