Username Password: Remember me

My Video
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Video

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34683

Lynch wrote:
Hi Rele,

I posted a comment on the youtube, but I'll repost it here! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's good, but just a couple of things though:
1. If you are gonna use Fraps, try and get a full version of it (Torrents) or crop out the watermark in editing.

2. Also, find out how to properly record Source movies, type in youtube: 3kliksphilip and hes got tonnes of tutorials on how to make source maps, and record source movies as well.
do it thisÿ way and your movies will look awesome! its a lot of effort but its worth it! trust me, i make source movies too

Also, the intro is awesome, but try not to copy VideoCopilot too much. It's hard not to, I used to do it loads, but when you watch the tutorial, just think about how you can change it to how you like it, (for instance, change the colour, style etc.)

Finally, I dunno if you know about aetuts+? If not, it's a really good tutorial site, google it.

IN CONCLUSION...... hope I helped

Thanks,

Lynch

Yeah, you did thanks...unfortunatly there is only so much i can do on a budget of 0 and with a crappy laptop that gives out 10+ fps at the best of times
  • Rele
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34705

Rele wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Hi Rele,

1. If you are gonna use Fraps, try and get a full version of it (Torrents) or crop out the watermark in editing.

2. Also, find out how to properly record Source movies, type in youtube: 3kliksphilip and hes got tonnes of tutorials on how to make source maps, and record source movies as well.
do it thisÿ way and your movies will look awesome! its a lot of effort but its worth it! trust me, i make source movies too

Also, the intro is awesome, but try not to copy VideoCopilot too much. It's hard not to, I used to do it loads, but when you watch the tutorial, just think about how you can change it to how you like it, (for instance, change the colour, style etc.)

Finally, I dunno if you know about aetuts+? If not, it's a really good tutorial site, google it.

Thanks,

Lynch

Yeah, you did thanks...unfortunatly there is only so much i can do on a budget of 0 and with a crappy laptop that gives out 10+ fps at the best of times

You don't have to spend a penny. But whatever you do, DO NOT download a Torrent Cliet like: www.utorrent.com , and DO NOT go on www.piratebay.com and search up the software you need. ITS NOT easy and free.
  • Lynch
  • Gold Boarder

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34712

Lynch wrote:
Rele wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Hi Rele,

Thanks,

Lynch

You don't have to spend a penny. But whatever you do, DO NOT download a Torrent Cliet like: www.utorrent.com , and DO NOT go on www.piratebay.com and search up the software you need. ITS NOT easy and free.

oh well that WASN'T helpful

(cheers...and add me on steam will ya...i cant find ya....my friend's name is Rele but steam name is TreeHorn227 if you wanna put that in the weird Add A Friend box )
  • Rele
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34722

There was player Hazard at one point atleast, permaban him next time =P.

Kokaine will probably get u full version of fraps. He will do it (IL)Legaly and (NOT)Easily.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34925

my first video im newbie training just but

• Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34932

i will later
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34937

Jaydix wrote:
Oh wow daved used his mic. Let's be immature and record it, just to attempt to piss him off.

Mhmm

I don't think dave would get mad about that but yeah it is sort of immature.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:My Video 13 years, 10 months ago #34940

I dont care and i was just recording stuff for fun.. recorded video over hour then dave speaked...
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds