Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Orgasm Trailer...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Orgasm Trailer...

Re:Orgasm Trailer... 13 years, 10 months ago #34484

It does look amazing, I must start playing the AC series. I have AC 1 I just need to install it over the summer.

However I'm pretty sure that's CGI not in game graphics. The in game graphics on the E3 demo aren't as good as that (though they are still pretty good).

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re:Orgasm Trailer... 13 years, 10 months ago #34491

Max Volume wrote:
Skippy wrote:
This is in-game graphics the only thing that's real is the king.

To me they still look the same... Even if it's not the same the graphics are still amazing...
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:Orgasm Trailer... 13 years, 10 months ago #34493

yeah it even says in the video info \"Ubisoft released this amazing CG trailer for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at E3 2010.\"

Anyways, it looks like it's going to be a good game with awsome graphics aswell (:

But the game im looking forward to is Crysis 2, it's an awsome game and the graphics in the game are just incredible
I loved the first game, not just the graphics but the gameplay and the unique way to play it. You have many diffrent ways to do all the missions, its not like some other games where there is only 1 way you can do it to win. And that they still use Crysis Warhead for benchmarking tests is amazing.

• braxxies
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 10 months ago by braxxies.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds