Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

About the cod games ! *Discuss!*
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: About the cod games ! *Discuss!*

About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32588

As alot of you people know there is going to be a Black Ops game comming out this year! And aslo there has been some talking about Call of Duty Modwern Warfare 3! Since Treyarch are going to make the Black ops game do you think this will be a total fail and just a copy? And since alot of people have left IW u think the Mw3 will be a fail even they havent fixed Mw2. So let me know your toughts!

Remi
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32599

it doesnt mean that ive many ppl left iw mw3 is gonna fail. maybe its gonna improve, and they come up with new stuff. the knowledge those ppl put in mw2 isnt gone when ppl leave IW. its still all there in the game, and with some new ppl its going 2 be different in a good way for sure.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32606

Activision are backing up Treyarch to make the Blackops even they are still helping IW? It just seem fucked up. There is alot of doubt about the Mw3! They did leave the mw2 campaign story open at the end, and there is going alot of questions if the story continues in Mw3 or black ops. I having some doubts about this games tho!
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32610

Remi wrote:
Activision are backing up Treyarch to make the Blackops even they are still helping IW? It just seem fucked up. There is alot of doubt about the Mw3! They did leave the mw2 campaign story open at the end, and there is going alot of questions if the story continues in Mw3 or black ops. I having some doubts about this games tho!

Lol, IMO treyarch SUCK at Making COD games! Take World at War for an example, Complete balls up of a game! Black ops will be a complete rip off of MW2 cuz tbh, What new stuff can they add? And it comes out in november, and the new MOH comes out in october. MOH looks set to take over Cod with an amazing comeback game!

Oh and IW is pretty much dead in the water, 35 top developers left in total and most them went to a rival company that works with EA games (makers of MOH and Battelfield Bad Company 2)

but hey, thats my opinion! never really liked COD that much, Its a skill less game with complete noobers playing and the whole IWnet was a complete balls up!

Bring on MOH!

Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
Last Edit: 14 years ago by Dave.

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32618

Woo go jay.

Yeah, I have to say,COd 5 was only good for playing nazi zombies, but even now people dont play properly, they only use the inf ammo cheat
Cod 6 was also good while it lasted, but i got bored of it very quick. the whole \"knife is instant kill\" thing just pissed me off, when you get people just running around knifing everyone. Guns are also god-modded, with 3 shots in the leg killing somebody.

MY friend doesnt like css because you're health doesnt regenerate, and because the knife isnt an instant kill from the front. Lolwut?

Css beats cod any day.
  • Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32619

I agree whit dave. Mw2 isnt the best game and treyarch is just going to try to make an copy of mw2. Activision is still letting infinityward making the games even tho alot of the people which worked there left.

Everyone thinks that Black Ops will be so cool just beacouse of the trailer. Infinityward is going to have some problems make Mw3 if they will, and Activision is a fucking bad company which sucks up to these guys.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32620

Dave, just so you know, that company you were talking about was where most of the people in IW came from originally. The IW guys were the sole reason why Allied assault was so damn awesome, but they broke off because of not being given much freedom.
  • Limeninja
  • Expert Boarder

This is the story of me, against a hacker, I am played by Tom Hanks (Dramatised of course)

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32622

Ye, But thats why the upcoming games they produce are gunna be so good!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32624

There probably isnt gonna be a CoD MW3 because the 2 creators of the series got fired, and now probably 30% of people on IW are leaving. Black ops will probably be a same kind of ripoff like WaW of CoD4. They used CoD4's game engine for WaW with no changes and i think treyarch will do that again with BlackOps..
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re:About the cod games ! *Discuss!* 14 years ago #32665

They focused on the Mw2 Campaign to much! I said 20% on the singleplayer and 80% on the multiplayer. And if they make Mw3 i will only buy it to play singleplayer probaly..
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds