Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

History writen by skippy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: History writen by skippy

History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32334

FP History

Ok let me start out by introducing my self to the people who don't know me, my name is Skippy. I joined FP in the golden age referred as the \"Them good Ol' days\" To be exact i joined - in 2008 August. I left because i had differences with the leaders but that's not the point- right on with the point.

This is only the time Ive been in FP

The Jam Age
Ok who is Jam? Jam was the former Co-owner of FP who may have been called corrupt by many of the FP'ers but if you look at every leader everyone had his ups and downs. But i will say that in-front of my eyes Ive seen him come online demote/ban an admin for swearing at him. Anyways Jam had many puppets who were put into positions without working for them from cousins to friends to family. The Jam age grew strong and stable during 2008-mid 2009s. The Jam puppets and Jam included |SS| in their names referring to Schutzel Staffe - or Heil Jam

The Emerge and Slaughter of UFG - Corruption age
A group of people who later emerged the Sub-Fp clan UFG (United Federal Gaming) Jam and his puppets banned and demoted most of the UFG including Kira who used to be a Super admin- Patrick who also was a Super admin and Pepper who was an Admin and Zok who followed their tracks and later on to become the leader of UFG. After bans and bans of these members they left to create their own group called the UFG- Unlike Jam's SS the UFG was a clean group of soldiers who were educated in Rping and Lua coding.

The not-so-Friendly War
This war lasted for a quite long time i believe it lasted for around 3 months during 2009 it was between the SS and FP allied with UFG, tensions grew strong between Jam and Chuteuk the SS held on to servers as Chute was busy in University manners (Yes Jam is a 23 year old unemployed person) During those hardship times FP servers were empty, people were afraid to join as they would get slaughtered as they joined. FP/UFG spies including me worked under cover pretending to be on the |SS|'s side or later on the RTG. The |SS| was removed from the office in late 2009 following the Server depression.

The Server Depression - RTG age
The war came to an end with the |SS| kicked out forming the |RTG| (Real time gamers) RTG took hostage all FP servers putting an instant ban to all FP members, FP stayed without any servers for around 1 month. While RTG guaranteed that FP would go into civil war again and the complete collapsing of FP as the clan would disappear but what was stated reflected on RTG it's self. Luckily enough Chute was able to pay off the expenses keeping the site. FP posted propaganda advertising FP, making videos on Yotube, etc. As FP got popular the uprising started to occur when things started to go into greater shape.

New leaders - Economic Boom

As Jam left office there was only Chute in charge, Chris Gunkel known as Gunkz came into office as the Co-owner of FP leading FP into a new age, Chris didn't have much success as leader it wasn't very long where he got replaced by Jaydix as Jay took place as the leader of FP. While ash again came as the Co-owner of FP. Ash is a very inactive person who in fact has never been active in FP and even when he was he would disappear for months. Order came to FP and old members started to rejoin slowly, but surely. Fire play servers was launched soon at the start of 2010 (I think) leading the Fp economy into a great boost. While all Fp servers came back to FP with a new contract, RTG servers were always empty as the clan declined it slowly but surely disappeared from the face of the earth. Having some of its members beg to come back to FP, given a chance abused, denied.

The UFG-FP pact
This pact was the first time merging between two clans in FP history UFG members hurried along buying servers from Fire play servers giving the FP a head start into putting its services publicly hosting for others as now it does.
Although many UFG members rejoined FP, Patrick never rejoined. Now most of the UFG members again have left FP disappearing into the great wilderness of the Internet.

Recent history
This part is only the part where i have left, Fp expanded to have over 1000 Members according to the forum member count. FP now has great varieties of servers and numbers of changes in office. Biffjab leaves Fp to open GF (Gaming Frenzy). Thats all i can really remember now. Also there was news of a new website i think that operation was canceled.

Thanks for reading - Many thanks for Zenox who explained to me what was happened now, with the CxW or whatever they are called.

I might have missed out somethings but this is very brief quoted from Zenox \"If i were to write the history of Fp i would reach 200 pages of information.\" (Rephrased lol)

Written by Skippy.
Special thanks to Zenox.
Thanks to Jaydix who will hit puberty at the age of 140 who corrected my mistake- I'm really not funny. Please someone shoot me in the head.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 14 years ago by Skippy.

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32335

Well done Skippy and Zenox to keep the history alife
Now new member would know so I have 2 words Good Job
  • Visstem
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32336

Good To know!

Thanks skippy for the usefull fact file of FP's history, all be it a colourfull one!

Davee
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32337

I joined august 2009, never heard of jam then or SS or UFG and i know fire play was around then. also u shold have mention the KINKI *proplem* which happened at the end of august and there were clans like ES. (elite shooters) who lasted a few weeks.

thaks for the other info
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

WOOOO OVER 100 KARMA!!!!!

click on add friend then add me on r_168 if you want to!

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32338

Nice one skippar

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32339

Mr Biggles wrote:
I joined august 2009, never heard of jam then or SS or UFG and i know fire play was around then. also u shold have mention the KINKI *proplem* which happened at the end of august and there were clans like ES. (elite shooters) who lasted a few weeks.

thaks for the other info

You joined late lol you joined when all of this was over..

PS: Why do i have a tree as my avatar? xD lol...
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 14 years ago by Skippy.

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32345

What does Kjell have to do with anything... He is just a person who left the clan, like many others. Please think before you post. Thanks.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32346

the rtg thing was around june or something if i can remeber it right and the clan es was just some 12 old kids leaving and making a fail clan.
And that about kjell... he was an admin on Jb, yes but so was java awp and there is nothing about him in here is it. they were just ppl leaving fp like many others as Skippy mentioned.?
Kinki was just a hacker nothing to do with fp (exept that he were an admin for a while) thats it. all the important things are in the first post that skippy made
  • braxxies
  • Gold Boarder

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32347

thats indeed a lot of history and differences XD nice made for people who didnt knew it. also good made by skippy
  • Heinz
  • Senior Boarder

Re:History writen by skippy 14 years ago #32348

you forgot about me... :/
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds