Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Photoshop CS 5 Portable!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photoshop CS 5 Portable!

Photoshop CS 5 Portable! 14 years ago #31993

I got the new photoshop cs 5, and it's a portable one! you just have to put it on your USB stick and you don't have to install anything! amazing isn't it!? Freaking nice features in PS cs 5!

it's 390 megabite of size ^^ i don't know how to send it to somebody so if you need it suggest how and i'll send it to you! (i don't have accounts on megaupload or rapidshare)

Regards Martinovdz
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re:Photoshop CS 5 Portable! 14 years ago #31994

martinovdz wrote:
I got the new photoshop cs 5, and it's a portable one! you just have to put it on your USB stick and you don't have to install anything! amazing isn't it!? Freaking nice features in PS cs 5!

it's 390 megabite of size ^^ i don't know how to send it to somebody so if you need it suggest how and i'll send it to you! (i don't have accounts on megaupload or rapidshare)

Regards Martinovdz

Well, you don't NEED an account on Megaupload, and so thats the best place or a torrent to put it!

would be cool if you could upload it!

Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:Photoshop CS 5 Portable! 14 years ago #31996

the fuck? i waited 30 mins because it was uploading here on the site and now it's just gone? wtf
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Last Edit: 14 years ago by Martinovdz.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds