Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Some of my Work !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Some of my Work !

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27604

blackpepper wrote:
loool all i see is you as a sad man that didn't get what he wanted and then started to bitch at the people that did

Another admirable response from Pepper , your doing great man , believe what you want , you might want to speak up not many people can hear you all the time your wedged inbetween Chuteuk's arse cheeks.

Btw pepper didnt do the checklist thing first , it was China man Boobiez , dont give him credit the only thing he deserves credit for is being able to survive in moist , smelly conditions.^^
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27606

Biffjab wrote:
blackpepper wrote:
loool all i see is you as a sad man that didn't get what he wanted and then started to bitch at the people that did

Another admirable response from Pepper , your doing great man , believe what you want , you might want to speak up not many people can hear you all the time your wedged inbetween Chuteuk's arse cheeks.

Btw pepper didnt do the checklist thing first , it was China man Boobiez , dont give him credit the only thing he deserves credit for is being able to survive in moist , smelly conditions.^^

All I can say is i don't wanna go down to you're Level... Nothing more to say =).
  • Pepper
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by Pepper.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27615

Peace hommies... no arguing in THE Scottish's threads.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27621

Some content was removed because it broke the Usage Policy.

BUT LUCKILY I KEPT A SPARE
Attachments:
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27688

All I can say is rofl, oh and nice stuff man looks good. I just got out of a Digital Design class in High School and I'm about to go into a Web Design class.
  • Rorick
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27689

Good luck.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27736

TheScottishFag wrote:
Good luck.

You have the Dwarf's luck you can't possibly fail.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27745

Harhar your very funny.

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27772

TheScottishFag wrote:
Harhar your very funny.

\"...pick your nose and make it runny.\"
Sorry, I felt that was the unfinished start of a nursery rhyme.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Some of my Work ! 14 years, 3 months ago #27778

Oh god that's disgusting.

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds