Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360?

Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #21962

Well guys im getting COD ModernWarfare 2! with pre edition and i need ur guys help to choose... What console to get beacouse i need a new 1 :o so Xbox 360? or PS3 i want ur good sides and tell why etc...

Kind Regards Remi.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #21965

yea 360....ps3, free internet and blu ray, but you wont find online play like xboxlive form the ps3!4

snyperpunk:)
  • snyperpunk
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #21975

if you want to play online i should choose the ps3 because otherwise you must buy XboX live too;)
  • yakuza
  • Platinum Boarder
No3

Admin on JB and PP

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #21987

IM GETTING Xbox360 i'm dieng to hear the Scotish voice of Jay. omggggg!!!!! Cant wait him to sing! 12 november jay just wait!
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22000

fit about my voice eh
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22003

Ps3
  • Eddie
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22020

You should get a PS3.. its the same cost as a Xbox 360 + 3 years of Live. But so much nicer and simpler to use.
  • Lokter
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22030

Remi you regard me as your mentor , don't listen to these idiots , Xbox 360 all the way.
Sony PS3 break after 2000 minutes of game play ( Over all game time ), thats a waste of moneyy . This is because their are 4 components built into the PS3 Hardrive that act as a choke when you turn the power supply on , eventually they run out and thus when you turn your PS3 on it fails and stays on standby. Xbox 360 has everything the PS3 doesnt but with the lack of blueray and a bonus of Xbox live. Xbox's are relativly easy and cheap to fix.

PS3 hater,
Biffjab
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22043

PS3 FTW
  • Eagle
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 6 months ago by Eagle.

Re:Guys i need help from u PS3 or Xbox 360? 14 years, 6 months ago #22046

The PS3 is a really nice bit of kit, I'd recommend it to anyone thinking of buying a console.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds