Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Post a pic of your self! V3.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Post a pic of your self! V3.0

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205241

Jochs wrote:
Just to remind you all, this topic was intended for people to express their selves amongst the community, not to harass other people. This includes the edited pictures and the inappropriate comments. A lot of people see this as a simple joke, and I do understand that, but some don't. I will unlock this thread, but I highly recommend that all of you get your act together, or I'll take action immediately, regardless of anyone's approval of the images.

Unlocked

With all due respect

On one side I completely agree with you,

but this is nonsense everyone was having fun, nobody seemsed to mind, we didn't do it to harras people.

Even skykings explanation got removed? that was in no way harrasing anybody? was it noW?
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Slappy.

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205277

Slappy wrote:
Jochs wrote:
Just to remind you all, this topic was intended for people to express their selves amongst the community, not to harass other people. This includes the edited pictures and the inappropriate comments. A lot of people see this as a simple joke, and I do understand that, but some don't. I will unlock this thread, but I highly recommend that all of you get your act together, or I'll take action immediately, regardless of anyone's approval of the images.

Unlocked

but this is nonsense everyone was having fun, nobody seemsed to mind, we didn't do it to harras people.

Even skykings explanation got removed? that was in no way harrasing anybody? was it noW?

This isn't "nonsense." You specifically violated two important rules in the Terms of Service. In all honesty, I could have justly banned you for this, but I decided not to, because I prefer warnings before actually banning someone.

•Contributions must be civil and tasteful.

•No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discussion about users who have a terms of service violation ban, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.

It's my duty as a moderator to censor the material you posted earlier. I'm not going to discuss the specifics of the images you posted publicly, because they were outright inappropriate and personally I feel you are able to determine yourself what I am talking about, but I can explain to you via private chat if you wish.

As I've said previously, it's not about whether people care or not, it's about whether it is in line with the Terms of Service.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205300

Jochs wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Jochs wrote:

Unlocked

This isn't "nonsense." You specifically violated two important rules in the Terms of Service. In all honesty, I could have justly banned you for this, but I decided not to, because I prefer warnings before actually banning someone.

•No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discussion about users who have a terms of service violation ban, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.

It's my duty as a moderator to censor the material you posted earlier. I'm not going to discuss the specifics of the images you posted publicly, because they were outright inappropriate and personally I feel you are able to determine yourself what I am talking about, but I can explain to you via private chat if you wish.

As I've said previously, it's not about whether people care or not, it's about whether it is in line with the Terms of Service.

666th post dam!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205421

ttt makes me frisky
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: KreeG

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205422

if thats not enough heres more s1295.photobucket.com/user/Devin_Petty/l...y/?sort=3&page=1

your move pinkie
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205444

• Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205452

Frozenglory wrote:

ttt makes me frisky
You look like skrillex without his shaved hair.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205465

Gollum wrote:
Frozenglory wrote:

ttt makes me frisky

wtf is a skrillex sound like what happens after you eat bad indian food
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205466

Frozenglory wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Frozenglory wrote:

ttt makes me frisky

wtf is a skrillex sound like what happens after you eat bad indian food

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skrillex

It's a Homosexual Satan Wasp.

GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Post a pic of your self! V3.0 10 years, 1 month ago #205559

Jochs wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Jochs wrote:

Unlocked

josh you actin real hard for someone whos allways so shook.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds