Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT!

We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165845

We need a PHP coder, I have base files I just need them edited to work they have some errors please reply if you would like to help me and pony get his badge system working, I have a server side addon already and theses are the PHP files that are needed. So yeah, reply if you are willing to help thanks!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165894

Bump, without a php coder fixing the few errors that we do have we can't get ponys system working. I have a webhost and domain come on guy there must be someone out there willing to help.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165897

Fix the stuff thats broke first ...
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please

Re: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165900

Slappy wrote:
Fix the stuff thats broke first ...
What do you mean on the TTT server or for the PHP files wut?
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165922

He means on the TTT server, and I agree there. I appreciate the help you're trying to offer Whip but as I was saying before I had to go last night, if it wasn't super easy to do quick you don't have to worry about it, don't want to make you have to do more than something simple. I'm learning a lot about coding and such myself and would love to take it as an opportunity to apply what I have learned so far this summer.

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: We need a PHP coder for badge system on TTT! 10 years, 8 months ago #165954

Pony this is super simply, I have found a addon already made that just needs some php work(I already have the files and every just some errors) this will be able to track badges that you get from killing some on as innocent and there a T or a detective or innoc , stuff like that and possibly even a specific player. As of the other badges for using lets say a awp to kill a t or something, that might be possible but I need to get this up and running before I can know that, I had the server side stuff up and running no lua errors so it is just the php that we need working. If this system that I have found wont work the way pony wants for his system we can use it to track kills deaths and score rounds played how many times you were inno t or d and head shots. This comes with a /report system that I can remove and stuff. There would be a top 10 list as well wether it was a badge system or just stats
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds