Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

josh stop call me things
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: josh stop call me things

josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11295

Josh do u know how disturbing it is when u come fuck uff storm u little baby when i got free killed then i shoot u couz u swear at me then u say fuck of storm u little noob and kick me is it grown u little gay josh do u know what i think about u u are a little scum
  • Olledabest
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11316

Yes, stop call him things
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11318

I am sure he is only joking with you mate.
  • Max

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11322

Now, max, I do kinda know josh, and i'm not being biast or whatever, but josh probably did mean it, because ive seen him angry. Sorry, but it's only the truth, but josh, mabye you should calm down a little mate.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11324

Lutamel wrote:
Now, max, I do kinda know josh, and i'm not being biast or whatever, but josh probably did mean it, because ive seen him angry. Sorry, but it's only the truth, but josh, mabye you should calm down a little mate.

Okay, gess you know him better then me Bad josh!
  • Max

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11325

Wheres your evidence?, and also its true you abuse all the time, just like when you abused with Jord and threatend to leave FP because Jord was right.. same this time because you abused and i kicked you.. theres no evidence of me calling you a name because i havnt, so please think before you start spreading random crap..

And Gunkz calm down!, just because you got demoted.. not my problem..

And Lutumel, wtf are you on about... you swear quite alot, your greetings message to me is \"Oi DICKHEAD\" you cant really call me mean, plus i heard you were bieng nasty and racist to another member on CSS.. cant remember the guys name.. but someone would know about it because im sure someone reported about it
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11331

Josh always jokes by calling people names, also if u dont like people calling you names dont call people names \"storm u little baby \"
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11336

Who was i right agaisnt?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11347

Wot, i never seen Josh angry, he seems very calm and silly. (IM A COP YOU IDIOT)
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:josh stop call me things 15 years ago #11353

its quite funny that only time u go on forums is to swear :7
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds