Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Greetings from TGN.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greetings from TGN.

Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106700

Hello fp,

I recently got employed by tgn, one of the biggest YouTube networks there is.
I feel that there is some YouTube talent here at FP, this is your time to stand up.

I am offering you a partnership with tgn if you meet the requirements.

What is a partnership?

Our Partner Program is a revenue-sharing program that allows creators and producers of original content to earn money from their videos on YouTube. You can earn revenue from relevant advertisements that run against your videos using Google’s proprietary technology. The program is free to join and is based on cost-per-impression advertising.

Why Partner with TGN?

There are many more reasons to partner with TGN:

Higher payouts, No minimums – We pay out all earnings monthly, even $0.01! Also, you will earn more money than you currently make, since our ads pay better than normal Google AdSense (both new and old videos)

We automatically increase your payout – If we announce a better version of your payment plan in the future, we automatically upgrade your contract to the higher payout

Training – Discover how to get more views with custom guides like our YouTube Handbook. See tgn.tv/handbook/youtube

Ownership and Control – You keep ownership of all the videos and IP you create, and you keep complete control of your channel. Nothing changes for you in the way you run your channel. We only ask you to add “TGN” into your sub box

Music – TGN Partners have permission to use all this music: file.tgn.tv/music – just read and follow each license.txt file on that web page!

Community – Join our friendly TGN community of YouTubers and Livestreamers on TGN Social and they will help you grow. Click “Sign Up” at tgn.tv and experience this first-hand!

No quota – There is no minimum video quota to meet. You can upload 10 videos a day or 1 a year

Growth – TGN is the fastest growing network on YouTube.

Livestream – TGN offers a special partnership deal with Twitch.tv that allows you to earn revenue, livestreaming! In addtion, we also offer livestreaming capablities for your own YouTube channel. Learn more at tgn.tv/handbook/live and click the “Twitch” or “YouTube Live!” tabs.

Partnership Requirements

1) All channels must average 750+ views a day as seen on www.socialblade.com/youtube/user/
2) All channels must be at least 1 month old; Socialblade must be at least 15 days old.
3) All channels must contain at least 15 videos, no less.
4) All channels must follow copyright law:

If you feel you meet the requirements and would like me to partner you please contact me here, via steam (www.steamcommunity.com/ID/Luauzi) twitter (@Luauzi) or youtube (www.youtube.com/Luauzi)

I look forward to speaking to you!
Make your hobby a career!
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by .Tenshi.

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106702

I Have a hobby making videos but because of google+ with youtube its frustraiting to make an account :"( i used to have one but
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106735

I like how you advertise a lot of stuff, and just copy pasted that from their site .
When I apply for TGN they just deny me lol, and on my shit video with 160.602 views, that channel got denied monetisation.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Cave.

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106737

Cave wrote:
I like how you advertise a lot of stuff, and just copy pasted that from their site .
When I apply for TGN they just deny me lol, and on my shit video with 160.602 views, that channel got denied monetisation.

I am offering a career path to the talented producers here, I am looking for people, not advertising TGN itself. Yes, that was copy and pasted from the Recruiter Handbook, it's my job to do so.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106738

gets partnership with only 9 sub's and 796 views seems legit.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106739

Never heard of TGN only IGN which is pretty big
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106743

I used to make a lot of videos but I gave up because I had a crappy PC, now that I got a new one and upgraded it I just never got back into it.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106765

TheharibokidXD wrote:
gets partnership with only 9 sub's and 796 views seems legit.

You are mistaken. I'm not in a partnership, I'm a staff member. Once I meet the partnership requirements I will partner myself.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Greetings from TGN. 11 years, 8 months ago #106769

Me and my brother used to make videos. We can't anymore though
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?