Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Promotion Application Real Gamer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Promotion Application Real Gamer

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222443

+support
Real's an extremely friendly person on the server who's always happy to help with anything.
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

The topic has been locked.

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222445

Magnanimousity wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:
Granny wrote:
I dont think Jailbreak really needs new staff or promotions.

I disagree. We've had an increase of people joining lately, we've almost consistently had around 15 or more people on for a couple weeks, and you don't even want to know how hectic the server was yesterday.
Not to be rude, but I don't feel that you have much of a right to say whether or not we need more/higher ranked staff when you get on very rarely and for no more than an hour at a time.

On topic though, +support you do your best to keep the server in line and I feel you're incredibly helpful.
Lol mmmkay. Most of them were FP members, even more so from TTT, and NOOO rules were broken on the several hours I played. So to say it was hectic is an extreme exaggeration.

Notice how I said yesterday, not earlier.
I noticed, my thread still applies to that. The most hectic thing when I was on for over an hour, was you telling me not to abuse admin chat by typing 1 message to someone once... Still an extreme exaggeration.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222448

Craccoo you seem to like causing alot of unnecessary drama on the forums here. Mag has been playing on the server for hours a day these past few weeks. You get on every once and awhile, so you have no idea how hectic it could have gotten when you were off the server.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Xeratous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Senortaco, Magnanimousity

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222450

Xeratous wrote:
Craccoo you seem to like causing alot of unnecessary drama on the forums here. Mag has been playing on the server for hours a day these past few weeks. You get on every once and awhile, so you have no idea how hectic it could have gotten when you were off the server.

I Agree with Xeratous

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222452

Craccoo wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:
Granny wrote:
I dont think Jailbreak really needs new staff or promotions.

I disagree. We've had an increase of people joining lately, we've almost consistently had around 15 or more people on for a couple weeks, and you don't even want to know how hectic the server was yesterday.
Not to be rude, but I don't feel that you have much of a right to say whether or not we need more/higher ranked staff when you get on very rarely and for no more than an hour at a time.

On topic though, +support you do your best to keep the server in line and I feel you're incredibly helpful.
Lol mmmkay. Most of them were FP members, even more so from TTT, and NOOO rules were broken on the several hours I played. So to say it was hectic is an extreme exaggeration.

Notice how I said yesterday, not earlier.
I noticed, my thread still applies to that. The most hectic thing when I was on for over an hour, was you telling me not to abuse admin chat by typing 1 message to someone once... Still an extreme exaggeration.

Wait so your saying that you know how hectic the server is when your not on it? Makes sense.

Also the several hours you've played is about 2 50 minute stents. www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20Cr...lyplayers.com:27100/
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnanimousity, Wilfred

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222458

+Support

Although you guys normally get on at like 1am for me when I am in bed I get to see you play sometimes on the weekend and you are definitely a good staff member, before the inactivity of jailbreak I saw you constantly striving to get Jailbreak up and running again.

Good luck x

Re: Promotion Application Real Gamer 9 years, 6 months ago #222498

Just wanted to say thank you all for your support really means a lot to me!!! <3

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds