Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak

|FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191191

Steam Name: |FP| BigT5299

Current Position: Administrator

How long have you had this position: Since the October 12th Meeting (Almost 2 full months)

Why you deserve a promotion: Ever since I have become a staff member way back in August, I come on the server whenever I am available to so I can help out. I do my very best to stop the rulebreakers and assist staff in dealing with issues, or if they have questions with their powers. I am very dedicated to the community, and I devote a lot of my time to make the game play experience the most enjoyable it can be. With the added powers of a Super Admin, I will be able to train staff members and show them how to effectively use their powers. Giving the staff my knowledge of the rules and commands will allow them to become the best staff members that they can be and when the time comes, they will be able to effectively stop an punish the rule breaking. I consider myself a very mature person and I am always working together alongside fellow staff members to collaborate on issues with players or other server related things. Most people probably stop when they make it to Admin, but I want to continue the journey and improve the well-being of the server with this promotion.

Thanks for reading and all feedback is appreciated.
-BigT
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191193

Support, one of the most dedicate JB staff.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: BigT5299

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191205

I'm not a jailbreak player anymore, but seeing from your posts from the forums, you could definitely mature a bit before you get superadmin IMO.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191236

Crocodile wrote:
I'm not a jailbreak player anymore, but seeing from your posts from the forums, you could definitely mature a bit before you get superadmin IMO.

I agree with you completely. His attitude shows he really needs to change first.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191249

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I agree with you completely. His attitude shows he really needs to change first.

+/- support however you guys like, but in my opinion, BigT is one of the most mature staff members on jailbreak, takes his position as staff seriously, and wants what's best for the server.

+support
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191253

+support Big T is very helpful he stops all rule breakers when he is on. He helps me alot when I make a mistake. BigT deserves this
  • PieFace
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Pie is great, Pie is holy
AssBerries-PieFace
░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191259

Crocodile wrote:

I appreciate the feedback, but please explain why I am not mature so I can improve on that.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299.

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191261

I honestly think you should re-write your application.
As you're trying to point out you need super admin so you can teach new admins how to do theyr jobs better.

You can do the exact same as regular admin.

+-neutral

(tad powerhungry tough)
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #191274

Crocodile wrote:

He's one of the most mature players in Jailbreak...I think he should get SA

++++++++++potato ._.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Super Admin Promo App - JailBreak 10 years, 4 months ago #192103

Fine, you can have the +banana
  • Breezy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds