Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP JailBreak trusted application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FP JailBreak trusted application

FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #190427

steam Name: |FP| EpicGamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53999564 ( I think it is that)
Steam Profile link: This can be found with links enabled when you view your profile
I am From: United Kingdom
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?:Yes I am
Time spent on the server: Over 60 I think about 150 or some thing near that
Time spent in FP: I think it is about 6 months maybe less or more ( I am doing this on a diff computer so I cant check )
Time spent on the server: Over 60
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?: Well my name is Leon murray and I was trusted before. I see lots of rdm and free shooting on when admins and stuff go off and I want to be able to help out again. I will spend all of my time on fp jailbreak just because I probally always do. But I like making new friends and helping them out. I saw freeshooting and rdming today and I couldnt help. and then when rory was on he had to deal with alot of rdmers and freeshooters and I want to help him and the other community staff. If I get this I will be happy. I have gotten it once and I hope I get it again. I will help any one in need and I will help the admins to take care of this server. My number 1 adjetive is geting trusted and then to guard the server like a guard dog and raise the popularity of people playing fp by showing it is a non rule breaking community. I want to show that we can be the best jailbreak community. Because kids playing means nothing. Most of the players on gmod dont play because there is kids that play. Only the nice people dont care. And like emp and jayhawk they both dont mind and they went through tons of ranks. I want to be like them and help this community to reach the highest popularity of a community. I want to show that we can be nice and that this community is really good. I did not get it this time but I must try to get my trusted rank again.
  • EpicGamer
  • Gold Boarder
Be Mlg like me. BroComeAtMe
The topic has been locked.

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #190433

I feel it says a lot about your character that you directly copy-pasted this from your app that was denied last month.

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #190434

I am gonna state neutral

I don't see you enforcing the rules as much as before. If you are gonna apply for trusted it is always good to put some effort in game and show your dedication to the server

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #192844

You might want to include your Steam Profile Link, and YOUR SteamID. That (STEAM_0:0:53999564) belongs to someone else.

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/BelfastMe/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53289564
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #192854

-SUPPPOOOOOORRRRTTTT Thanks for the fake Steam ID you won't be getting a plus support.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #192866

giovanniz123 wrote:
-SUPPPOOOOOORRRRTTTT Thanks for the fake Steam ID you won't be getting a plus support.

STEAM_0:0:53999564 ( I think it is that)

It could have been an accident don't just think he was trying to give it to someone else
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: FP JailBreak trusted application 10 years, 4 months ago #192908

neutral Leaning on -support

You've copy pasted this application from last month and i dont see you playing anymore,
Hope you play more and enforce rules like you used to do.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds