Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question,

Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189197

You know this admin room where you TP yourselfs to in the HellsGamers map,

my question is, When can you enter it and can you use the weapons/shield with are in there

___
Trains
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
The topic has been locked.

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189202

Hey, Trains

If we have regular users on at the time then the staff/admin room is off limits. If it's just you go ahead and explore a bit. If it's you and another staff member or two, feel free to go to the room. One thing I'll add is when you do go into these rooms and get the weapons, I ask you not to boost your game tracker score by slaughtering each other with these weapons and your powers.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189203

Well I only go in there when I'm the only one on the server or when staff are the only ones on.(though only when they agree to it)
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189207

ok, i know it know

thanks for replying :3
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by PHSneaky.

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189210

No problem, bud. If you have anymore questions, feel free to message anyone of the staff or post some more questions.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189220

I can remember when Emp told me it was allowed only on free says as a non-rebelling prisoner, all the stuff that other people are saying is slightly befuddling because I was told different, and there hasn't seemed to have been an update to it since so I'm confused.

EDIT: Also this was yon time when I first got my mod powers.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Rory The Dinosaur.

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189229

Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
I can remember when Emp told me it was allowed only on free says as a non-rebelling prisoner, all the stuff that other people are saying is slightly befuddling because I was told different, and there hasn't seemed to have been an update to it since so I'm confused.

EDIT: Also this was yon time when I first got my mod powers.

No one is really wrong here. I know Emp's philosophy on using your powers is that as long as it isn't negatively effecting the server then he doesn't have much of a problem with it so it would make sense for him to tell you what he did. During my time as staff I've always heard curious staff ask about going there and listened to them be told that it just isn't necessary for them to go up there. So I've always told staff that if there are players on, even during a free day, that there isn't really needed for them to access those areas. It does effect game play in my eyes because they could be the last guard and while the prisoners are looking for them they could be up in the admin room. I'm sure they'd know better to get down and would do so, but they'd have to teleport about and delay the round. Of course they could just suicide, but overall it just isn't needed for them to be up there.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189230

I said I got told only as PRISONER being a guard during would be interfering massively.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Rory The Dinosaur.

Re: Question, 10 years, 5 months ago #189231

Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
I said I got told only as PRISONER being a guard during would be interfering massively.

My bad, didn't see the prisoner part. Being on the phone it's easy to miss details due to the tiny text and whatnot. Being a guard would be pretty interesting. All the possibilities.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by ChummyXRay.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds