Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Request: |FP| Frozen_Hawk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Request: |FP| Frozen_Hawk

Re: Demote Request: |FP| Frozen_Hawk 10 years, 5 months ago #187546

Slappy wrote:
This is really minor and you are alllowed to raid RP houses within RP
Is there any rp in shooting down a door then seeing whats inside then you c4 and airstrike it thats failrp. And they went the different way and just shot the door down and killed everyone which is failrp raid.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demote Request: |FP| Frozen_Hawk 10 years, 5 months ago #187549

So I'm a bit confused here. Were you actually there watching this, or are you just going off of the testimonies? Either way, your "evidence" is just a game of He said She said. I trust you Cat, but there is no way to prove that actually happened from the evidence. Even if it did, Frozen would really only deserve a talking to. He wasn't like some RP staff, who got banned permanently from one of our servers. I'd say as long as he doesn't stir up too much trouble on RP, which you'd need to actually present evidence of, and that he keeps his powers out of a petty grudge, he shouldn't really be demoted for this.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: Demote Request: |FP| Frozen_Hawk 10 years, 5 months ago #187573

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
-Support on this Request. I was the one raiding Pieface with Kenny and Frozen was just watching. He didnt even do anything...
Your admitting to raiding an rp house wow and if acutally look at the evidence he came to shoot pie which was counting as raiding at the time since if you kill pie you finish off the raid

But the thing is Kenny killed both of them. Frozen did want to shoot pie but he was already dead. No harm done. I just shot the door.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by giovanniz123.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds