ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application

ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187231

Steam Name: ChummyXRay

Current Position: Admin

How long have you had this position: Since the last meeting

Why you deserve a promotion: Oh, boy. Talking about me isn't a strong point of mine or something I really enjoy, but here I go. I purchased Garry's Mod during this previous summer as a way to kill time before/after baseball practice/games. I initially joined some TTT servers due to the numerous Seananner's videos I had watched. After a few minutes I realized TTT wasn't really my game type so I went searching through the game modes and saw the JailBreak listing. After scrolling through the numerous Cube servers I finally came upon Friendly Players Jailbreak.

Being brand new to JailBreak, I had absolutely no idea what to do. Luckily, Rainbow/Meta/Meth/Ventus/Discord was on and I was able to watch and learn from him and the players on at the time. After a few days of playing and getting to know the players, I decided to apply for Trusted with my buddy, Masamura, after a bit of encouragement from the players of the time.

We were both fortunate enough to receive the Trusted rank and we proceeded to essentially no-life it on the server. Countless times we were the only staff on at the time and we did our best to manage any and all problems that occurred. During this time I went from +40 hours to over 200 hours. Not only did my time on the server increase, but so did my overall understanding of the rules and how to better interact with people.

Once again, I was fortunate enough to receive a promotion to Operator. As an Operator I was provided a new level of responsibility where I would like to think I drastically improved as a staff member. Not only did I come to have a greater respect for the other staff, but I was able to improve my problem solving skills. I also learned how to better listen and understand the information and details provided to me by the players and console logs. All in all, Operator was one of the greater learning experiences I've had the pleasure to experience.

The next meeting I was promoted to Admin, my current position. As an Admin I've been trusted with a great amount of responsibility to provide the best experience for the players of JailBreak, something I think I've managed to accomplish time and time again. As an Admin, I do my best to better educate the players of the rules in hopes to create better players and hopefully, new staff. Not only do I assist the players, but I do my best to assist any of the other staff when they come upon an issue they may not necessarily know how to handle.

I've reached a point that for many is the last step in their journey through the ranks. While I will always be extremely grateful for what I've already been given, I want to move forward. I have a drive to continue forward and I want to be able to offer anything and everything I possibly can to the server. As a SA, I feel I'll be able to do this.

I've successfully dealt the worst Garry's Mod had to offer and I've been lucky enough to play with some of the greatest players you could imagine. I've become friends with so many people in my limited time with FP, many of which I will continue to be friends with years from now. The experiences I've had here will stick with me for the rest of my life and I have all of FP to thank for that. Once again, I thank you FP for all that you've given me.

I'm sorry that this turned into more of a story time post, but I figured that the regular style app for something this big deserves wouldn't do. I felt something more personal was required for this app.

Any and all comments are appreciated whether they are positive or negative.

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my application.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187233

+support nice guy very fun to play with always there to handle situations
  • PieFace
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Pie is great, Pie is holy
AssBerries-PieFace
░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by PieFace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187234

+Support
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187235

Huge +Support
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, ChummyXRay

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187236

+SUPPORT
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187251

+support+ to the infinite!
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187268

With all due respect, saying "Since last meeting" doesnt really help, it could of been last week, 2 weeks ago, and so on, I wont keep you going on with me talking so I'll just stop right here.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187281

+Support
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187291

Crocodile wrote:
With all due respect, saying "Since last meeting" doesnt really help, it could of been last week, 2 weeks ago, and so on, I wont keep you going on with me talking so I'll just stop right here.
that would be when? 2 months ago.... +support also Trinidad needs guns in darkEP xD your always rdmed or something
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: ChummyXRay's Super Admin Application 10 years, 5 months ago #187300

Well... Didn't read any of this text. Because it's too big.
  • Lolhunter
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds