Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Guide For Newcomers: Classes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guide For Newcomers: Classes

Guide For Newcomers: Classes 10 years, 5 months ago #185979

Hello, Rory here.
I have made this post out of convenience for new players who join and want to know more about the classes.

For more information about our server and Our I.P Click here

First we have the prisoners
Character Profile

Clark Manlov- Of the Manlov family has always been a curious boy. At the age of 19 Clark has felt strong urges to molest children, he has been able to control his urges, but recently the true Clark has come out.

Special Abilities
Clark has the ability to regenerate his health much faster than normal people, and is therefore excellent for melee fighting.

Character Profile

Xavier Mirabelle- A strong young fellow who would horde cats into his house and live with them. Until suddenly he snapped and when on a rampage and destroyed his house, killing several cats in the process landing him a ticket in jail, he misses his cats.

Special Abilities
Xavier can walk faster than other people, making him great for quick escapes or creating havoc etc.

Character Profile
Janet Peckman- Janet was sent to jail for stabbing her cheating husband. She was sent to an all women's institution but was sent to an all-men's institution when she stabbed her cellmate with a prison shank.

Special Abilities
Janet is very handy for back stabbing guards.

Character Profile
Warning, viewer discretion: Racist content.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Special Abilities
Kevin's rough childhood has made him tougher than most people. making him and ideal candidate for fist fights.

Character Profile

Paul Meeker- Paul held the world record for bench pressing. Until he went insane and crushed his personal trainer with one of his weights. Now he spends his time bench pressing in the big house

Special abilities
Paul can punch harder than most people

Character Profile
Bob- Bob has been arrested for robbing a local grocery store, he was sentenced to 10 years in jail and has spent that time trying non-stop to escape.

Spawns With
1x Smoke Grenade

Special Abilities
Bob has no special abilities

In conclusion
.You should use Clark for melee fighting.
.You should use Xavier for racing.
.You should use Janet for Knife fights. (Only on Hellsgamers map)
.You should use Kevin for Fist fights.
.You should use Paul for Boxing matches.
.And finally you should use Bob for distractions.

Guards

The Guard class is usually for the people who have got to grasps with Prisoner but I see no harm
In helping the newcomers understand.

So the initial Job of the Guard team is to make sure order is kept or that they are following the Warden's orders.
Here are some extra things you should probably know.

Guard Rules:
1. Guards may NOT camp in Armory, Vents, Infirmary, or any KOSable area.
2. Guards may NOT camp in any room, unless under attack, if there are less than 3 Prisoners left.
3. Guards may NOT open the cells until the Warden gives orders, unless he has no mic, isn't using his mic, or dies.
4. Guards, may NOT force a Prisoner into a death trap with the intent to kill him.
5. Guards may NOT spam props.
6. On a Freeday, Guards may NOT give any restrictions or orders to Prisoners, unless it involves telling them to drop/holster their weapon.
7. Guards may NOT trap Prisoners in an area on a Freeday.
8. If a Prisoner is blocking an entrance with his body, a Guard must give him a 3 second warning for him to move, before shooting.
9. Guards may NOT tell Prisoners to go into a KOSable area, with the intention of killing them once they enter it.
10. Guards may NOT harm/kill Prisoners without reason.
11. If a Prisoner doesn't drop their gun 3 seconds after a warning, you may kill them.
12. If a Prisoner is pointing/firing a Gun at you or another Guard, you may kill them.
13. Prisoners may have smoke grenades, but you may kill them if they throw them.
14. Guards must warn Prisoners to drop their Weapon (Primary, Secondary, Frag), before shooting, unless it is unholstered.
15. The last Guard may kill any Prisoner with any gun, holstered or not.
16. Guards may NOT give a Prisoner a gun (Gunplanting).
17.Guards may NOT bait. (Getting within knifing distance of Prisoners.)
18. Guards may NOT interfere during Last Request if they are not part of it.
19. Guards must listen to the orders given by the Warden.

All rights reserved by Emp for these rules, since the topic was locked the quote was unavailable.

Warden
When you first join you will notice it says do you have a mic, if so you will be put in the list for warden, if you click yes you could be randomly picked one round to give orders to prisoners.
Corrupt orders such as KOSday is banned.

Please Click here for all of the information you need about our rules.

Also you will notice we have lots of staff in-game.
To notify them or any other staff here is a list

www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...83921&Itemid=426

Rights reserved by BigT

Anymore questions just post below and ill respond as fast as I can
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Rory The Dinosaur.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Guide For Newcomers: Classes 10 years, 5 months ago #185983

granny wrote:
HAHAHAH PLEASE DONT STICKY THIS OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

Why would it be funny?
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature

Re: Guide For Newcomers: Classes 10 years, 5 months ago #185986

It was just for purposes of when new people join the game they understand the concept and have an advantage in certain area's of a game. and it took up quite a bit of my time so I would rather if you had criticism that's not constructive please keep it to yourself.

Re: Guide For Newcomers: Classes 10 years, 5 months ago #185990

Very helpful dinosaur :DDD

Re: Guide For Newcomers: Classes 10 years, 5 months ago #186093

Thank you ops
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds