Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted)

Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted) 10 years, 6 months ago #185721

Meow cats and I were discussing how to successfully create a Court Day game to which the warden picks some prisoners to be the defendant and the prosecutor and they try to prove if the defendant is guilty or not of a crime.
Here is what I've got so far.

The warden picks 2 prisoners to be the defendant and the prosecutor and then picks the defendant's lawyer from either a fellow prisoner or guard. The defendant must try to prove his innocence in which the crime he has been blamed for. The prosecutor must prove why the defendant is guilty. If the defendant is found guilty he shall be killed, but if he win the prosecutor dies. The lawyer only serves as an aid to help their client prove their innocence. The defendant and prosecutor may call upon witnesses to help prove the defendant either guilty or innocent.

Role of Warden: Judge, designate the defendant, prosecutor, and lawyer, and choose who wins.

Role of Guard: Be the jury, lawyer, and witnesses.

Role of Prisoners: Be the jury, defendant and prosecutor, lawyer, and witnesses.

This game really could only be effectively played if we could increase the round time.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
The topic has been locked.

Re: Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted) 10 years, 5 months ago #185760

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Meow cats and I were discussing how to successfully create a Court Day game to which the warden picks some prisoners to be the defendant and the prosecutor and they try to prove if the defendant is guilty or not of a crime.
Here is what I've got so far.

The warden picks 2 prisoners to be the defendant and the prosecutor and then picks the defendant's lawyer from either a fellow prisoner or guard. The defendant must try to prove his innocence in which the crime he has been blamed for. The prosecutor must prove why the defendant is guilty. If the defendant is found guilty he shall be killed, but if he win the prosecutor dies. The lawyer only serves as an aid to help their client prove their innocence. The defendant and prosecutor may call upon witnesses to help prove the defendant either guilty or innocent.

Role of Warden: Judge, designate the defendant, prosecutor, and lawyer, and choose who wins.

Role of Guard: Be the jury, lawyer, and witnesses.

Role of Prisoners: Be the jury, defendant and prosecutor, lawyer, and witnesses.

This game really could only be effectively played if we could increase the round time. Also Real Gamer Loser is awesome

Hmmm i like it!

Re: Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted) 10 years, 5 months ago #185812

Sounds like a goos idea.
  • Polaris
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Construction of JB Game (Help Wanted) 10 years, 5 months ago #186191

Hmm... It's a very good idea. It's just you've pretty much made it Too complicated for new people.
But yeah, I like it.
  • Lolhunter
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds