Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180366

EMP wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
Look at this:

Trusted: 40-60 hours
Operator: 90-110 hours
Admin: 140-160 hours
Super Admin: 190-210 hours

He clearly has enough hours for the promotion, but I recommend to get a little more experience as Trusted.

I'm not sure who said that. But we DO not base promos simply off of time spent on the server alone, after you are the rank trusted. As JayHawk said we ask that you get around 50 hours of playing time in between each promotions. That way you have time to prove that you can handle your current powers and show that you can be trusted with a further rank.

What I was trying to say was basically the same thing JayHawk said. Assuming you apply and get Trusted within the recommended amount of hours as shown above, the following amounts of hours infer at about how much time to wait before you should apply for a promotion. There is a 50 hour range, like JayHawk stated. This gives plenty of time to gain experience. I was not trying to point out exactly when to apply for a promo, as again the times are based off of someone who applied and got Trusted within 40-60 hours.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by BigT5299.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180391

How so?

My fault I just worded it wrong
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180393

BigT5299 wrote:
EMP wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
Look at this:

He clearly has enough hours for the promotion, but I recommend to get a little more experience as Trusted.

I'm not sure who said that. But we DO not base promos simply off of time spent on the server alone, after you are the rank trusted. As JayHawk said we ask that you get around 50 hours of playing time in between each promotions. That way you have time to prove that you can handle your current powers and show that you can be trusted with a further rank.

What I was trying to say was basically the same thing JayHawk said. Assuming you apply and get Trusted within the recommended amount of hours as shown above, the following amounts of hours infer at about how much time to wait before you should apply for a promotion. There is a 50 hour range, like JayHawk stated. This gives plenty of time to gain experience. I was not trying to point out exactly when to apply for a promo, as again the times are based off of someone who applied and got Trusted within 40-60 hours.

Yes he may have the hours BUT he hasnt got 50-60 hours since he was trusted. Meaning he really hasnt had time to use his powers.

You really 360 contradicted your self
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180394

Too Early Let me say things you got your powers 2 days ago I don't think you should make a application this early I haven't seen you use your powers since I haven't been on as much as I used too
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by dgm.

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180398

zackz11 wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
EMP wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
Look at this:

Yes he may have the hours BUT he hasnt got 50-60 hours since he was trusted. Meaning he really hasnt had time to use his powers.

You really 360 contradicted your self

Pretend the first part never happened, I worded it wrong.

I meant to say what you are saying which is what I made in my second post on this thread.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180450

Neutral get more experince as trusted and ir will become +Support
  • Polaris
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180487

I'm not a jailbreak player but I think you should wait a few weeks before posting a promo app
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: Promo app (Real Gamer) 10 years, 7 months ago #180696

+Support, He is a great staff member and he deserves a promotion! <3
  • damonpwns
  • Senior Boarder