Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FP Trusted Application

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180064

+Support At first you used to break rules, like you said in your Why You. But now I've seen lots of improvement and I think you will make a good Staff.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
The topic has been locked.

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180069

Thank You guys, SO MUCH! For all of the support And I'm so glad that you understand and have forgiven me that I broke the rules the first time I joined the server JayHawk told me that the meeting will be next month, so lets hope that I will get Trusted. If I do I will always Thank You for supporting me and for trying to make me Trusted.
  • Lolhunter
  • Senior Boarder

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180072

Hey it's fine I break rules on accident sometimes lol
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Zach.

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180077

Im Keeping it Neutral due to the time you first joined someone punished you I forgot on what it was about
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180079

Neutral.

You can be somewhat sexual at times and when you are questioned on it, you twist the words to something not sexual.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180085

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
Im Keeping it Neutral due to the time you first joined someone punished you I forgot on what it was about

Cat if you read his Why You : He stated he was new to jailbreak. No need to neutral for just 1 mistake. You probably made mistakes as well, I've made mistakes before and look at me now. Operator.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by giovanniz123.

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #180087

Yes... I know.. I swear sometimes But I'm always friendly, and yes I can be sexual at times but I don't use It Against other players. I try really hard to be as friendly as I can.
  • Lolhunter
  • Senior Boarder

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #185265

massive -support,

With multiple reasons,

1. The moment I joined the server you claimed I have never played here before calling me a noob. (not in a joke)

2. Also as a powerless player you were trying to enforce a rule that does not exist.
When ratpoppin quoted what I said.

He would claim ratpoppin was impersonating telling him not to do it.

3. Like 5seconds ago you also claimed someone was ghosting when he was clearly dead talking about non game related stuff, wich was your bad twice.

4. You are extremely immature, and in my eyes you should not be close to having powers anytime soon. You were trying to bite me to argue by asking me disrespectfull stuff, followed by that slight seconds later inmideatly telling me to drop the subject.

5. You were disrespecting me, and after that claimed. That you don't need to respect everyone claiming you do respect staff.

You could look at this like small mistakes,
But an admin shouldn't make so many mistakes every day, considering this all happened the previous hour.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Slappy.

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 6 months ago #185272

+ Support
  • kakuzu
  • Senior Boarder
The Kakuzu!

Re: FP Trusted Application 10 years, 5 months ago #185859

Steam Name:[TA]Tobi7115
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59238930
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078743589/
I am From?: USA
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes
Time spent in FP: I am not sure I am new to the steam group and forms as of 11-7-13 but have been playing for about a month on FP servers.
Time spent on the server?: 27.27
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?:

Because i really do like this server and i hate it when there is no VIP, admin, Trusted or any one on when people don't follow the rules. So I'm on the server almost everyday so i think i sold be trusted and keep the sever good and running. I also have very great i deals to help improve the server even tho the server is already very good you could say very close to perfect. I have not been on the forms for long but i will find my way around same with the steam group. PS I am sorry if i put this in the wrong place but like i said I am new to the server and also bad at typing in English or any language. I do not break the rules alot when i do its when its a rule that I did not now but it happens once in a blue moon. Thank You for taking the time in reading this.I am also sorry for if i messed up any where in this application.
  • Tobi7115
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds