Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #181991

Type of suggestion: Plugin, maybe?

Description: A dead persons chat, used if you want to disclose in-game information to all dead prisoners/guards.

E.g [To Dead]|FP| Rory The Dinosaur: Lol, why is **** hiding in the armoury? lol.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182191

Type: end of round music

Details: Two Steps From Hell - Invincible *NOTE* Though the title may have some bad implications, I reassure you that this is a soundtrack, literally no lyrics at all, just instruments and chorus.
link:
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182197

Type: Weapon

Detail: Nerve Gas. Basically its like a smoke but if you go inside the Gas then you take Damage. I'd say about maybe 7 or 8 damage per second.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182225

giovanniz123 wrote:

Detail: Nerve Gas. Basically its like a smoke but if you go inside the Gas then you take Damage. I'd say about maybe 7 or 8 damage per second.

This was suggested last meeting...
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182275

JayHawk wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:

This was suggested last meeting...

Um nerve gas would really disable or slow your movements so it wouldn't really hurt you unless you're in a certain situation.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182277

Type: Last Request TimeFrame:
Description: Once a prisoner is able to use his Last Request, announce it to him. If he hasn't chosen one after 30 seconds, then slay him - unless he is currently in the process of choosing one, or he is rebelling instead.
Well maybe we can change it to if he doesn't do LR within 30 seconds, unless he is AFK, they're considered auto rebel then.

P.S.
I wasn't for sure if it went under the other one or not and plus was like 1-2 A.M. For me when I posted it XD
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds