Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178649

Weapons are map specific.

The only way to get "new" weapons would be to either enable those that are blocked, or to make them purchasable in the shop.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178674

Title: Staff Shop

Detail: When shop comes out there are items that are cheaper for staff

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178997

Type: Plugin
Description: When the second to last prisoner is killed or dies it tells the last prisoner he is the last one alive and also it says something in chat or console. (This would make it easier to tell if the prisoner rebelled before or after he was last prisoner)
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #179000

Type:plugin

Description: when a person is warden and does not know what to do could there be a button to click for a choice of games or activities

-Ralph

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #179003

Type: Rule
Description: Allows the warden to use text commands though they still have to have a mic and use it during the time as warden for most commands.

Type: Scripted Key
Description: If the rule above goes through then can you make the F5 key to be bound a key bound for the warden only as a list of text commands that he can say over chat by pressing one of them. (Example: "Everybody AFK freeze against cells doors now or else you're KOS.") This would make it easier for those people who don't know what to do and need some help as warden.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #179093

Type of Suggestion: Plugin

Details: As a specialty item, every certain number of rounds one prisoner will get something like a cloaker that will hide any holstered weapon.
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds