Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #176320

Plugin: 1st Round Spawning Time
Description: Increase the time limit before you spawn on a new map the first round due to the fact even on the second round most of the time most people aren't even connected or at least haven't picked a side yet.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #176321

Type: Plugin
Description: Ability for warden to spawn certain special props/weapons for games. (Examples: Soccer Balls for soccer, Pistols for a Target Range Day, and a mini-boxing ring for Boxing Day)
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #176829

Type: Maps
Description: Wel I've got no actually maps to post about but I would like maps that are similar to the Uprising one. You know with all the secret codes for rooms and such...
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178311

Type of Suggestion: Fix

Details: Remove legs while spectating/dead. I am not used to seeing my feet go through the ground while floating
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178335

Description: how about 5-10 seconds between each normal round allow the server to choose next round's warden so they don't feel rushed to get organized or in other words have time to think of what type of game they want to do.
(Jay's idea is better)
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Blitzkrieg_HOSS.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #178398

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Description: how about 5-10 seconds between each normal round allow the server to choose next round's warden so they don't feel rushed to get organized or in other words have time to think of what type of game they want to do.

20-30 seconds intermissions between each round so we can question rule breakers (like in TTT).

60 second intermission before the first round so players can actually connect in time.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds