Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186400

Type: Mic Rule
Description: The use of a voice changer is only allowed upon a warden saying you can for a game, for example Singing contest. The voice changer you use must be understandable to other people.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: damonpwns

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186402

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Type: Chat Script Addition
Description: Well you know in the top right corner how it says things, for example, JayHawk is a Poophead. Maybe we could add some text stating and describing what /admin does.

We already have a messgae that says "Need an admin? Type /// <Message>"
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186537

Type: Round Freeze
Description: At the beginning of each round all the players, or at least the guards, are frozen for 5-10 seconds so a warden can be picked. Reasons are for how the warden gets special items which clear the rest of his inventory again, but leaves grenade ammo. So like I pick up a grenade then become warden I pick up another grenade I've got two grenades.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186610

Can there be a rule where the Warden can not disallow Prisoners to not use their mics and chat? I personally find it bothersome that the Prisoners can not communicate in any way, especially if they are to be freeshot or baited by someone.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186655

Misakoi wrote:
Can there be a rule where the Warden can not disallow Prisoners to not use their mics and chat? I personally find it bothersome that the Prisoners can not communicate in any way, especially if they are to be freeshot or baited by someone.

I personally find disallowing prisoner mics useful, though disallowing chat really has no point to it
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 5 months ago #186681

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Misakoi wrote:

I personally find disallowing prisoner mics useful, though disallowing chat really has no point to it

Disallowing chat is typically done so players aren't sitting there typing a 3 page essay and delaying when they're suppose to move somewhere. However, if you've disallowed all communication and attempt to start a game, they wouldn't be able to ask for a repeat or how to play the game without being murdered; which would be against the rules since you have to allow them to ask for those things. An option would to disallow all chat except for those types of questions, and staff related issues; but I think it'd be easier to simply not allow disallowing text chat.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds