Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183067

Type of Suggestion: Specialties

Details: This Ricochet Breast Plate enables 17% of the damage dealt to the prisoner to be reflected back to the guard that shot him. If used effectively a prisoner at 100hp could take 60 damage and kill a guard with 10hp.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183071

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
tguyAKAThatGuy wrote:
Type Of Suggestion: KOS Area

Why: We understand that to get to this ledge you have to go through the armory so the prisoner up there will be KOS, However, if a guard were to go on that ledge he/she could camp there because the ledge itself isn't KOS.

By the way, I did this in like 5 min because I'm going to school, sorry about that.

Any area that is only accessible by going through a KOS area is considered KOS

If that is the case we need to add it to the rules, It is not fair to try to make someone follow a rule because a staff member said so if I'm wrong and this is written down please link me the page, I checked numerous places.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by tguyAKAThatGuy.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183076

The rules simply state that the armory is auto-rebel. The ledge is technically part of the armory. The only "legit" way to get there is through the armory.

Suggestion:
Turn on teamkill during intermission.
It'll help cleanse my thirst for blood.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183160

JayHawk wrote:
The rules simply state that the armory is auto-rebel. The ledge is technically part of the armory. The only "legit" way to get there is through the armory.

Suggestion:
Turn on teamkill during intermission.
It'll help cleanse my thirst for blood.

Lol then would have to change a rule about team kill to make it that only during intermission it is allowed.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Blitzkrieg_HOSS.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183164

Type: Error Fix
Description: Well early today when I was a guard I got killed click my disconnect button by mistake and rejoined to find that the spectator time at the bottom middle restarts. (Note: This was in the middle of a round that I died and left and rejoined)
I know it is not much of a bug but still something to be noted about.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183166

Type: Spawnable SWEP
Description: Something alone the lines of water balloons or something that the warden/guard can spawn that would go under the Specialties weapon slot. They would though do no damage, but the can temporally blind the person you throw it at, though not all the time. This would create new ways to spend freeways or camp days.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds