Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #182197

Type: Weapon

Detail: Nerve Gas. Basically its like a smoke but if you go inside the Gas then you take Damage. I'd say about maybe 7 or 8 damage per second.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #182225

giovanniz123 wrote:

Detail: Nerve Gas. Basically its like a smoke but if you go inside the Gas then you take Damage. I'd say about maybe 7 or 8 damage per second.

This was suggested last meeting...
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #182275

JayHawk wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:

This was suggested last meeting...

Um nerve gas would really disable or slow your movements so it wouldn't really hurt you unless you're in a certain situation.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #182277

Type: Last Request TimeFrame:
Description: Once a prisoner is able to use his Last Request, announce it to him. If he hasn't chosen one after 30 seconds, then slay him - unless he is currently in the process of choosing one, or he is rebelling instead.
Well maybe we can change it to if he doesn't do LR within 30 seconds, unless he is AFK, they're considered auto rebel then.

P.S.
I wasn't for sure if it went under the other one or not and plus was like 1-2 A.M. For me when I posted it XD
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #182281

Type: Editing of Addon
Description: Well early today I accidentally started punching Zechariah on Nexiod as a guard in the disco when he pressed one of the "Lag" songs thinking I was a guard because I thought I was a prisoner, at the time I had my fists out and of my ADD medications wearing off, so then I thought of this.
"Why don't we create some fists that have markings or colors for the teams." For example make the guard fists look blue and the prisoners fist look red.Though the fists look normal to the other players. Not for sure if it can work, but hope you can create something out of this.

P.S.
And yes I did punish myself
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Blitzkrieg_HOSS. Reason: Typos

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182439

Type: Delay After Round *Edit*
Details: After every round we have to wait 30 seconds and I personally think thats to much. Please Change it to something lower like 10 or 15 seconds.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182444

giovanniz123 wrote:
Type: Delay After Round *Edit*
Details: After every round we have to wait 30 seconds and I personally think thats to much. Please Change it to something lower like 10 or 15 seconds.

You're suppose to be using this time to question players for RDM and such. It tends to be easier between rounds rather than during rounds.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182481

Type: Prop Spawn
Description: Ability for prisoners to spawn certain props. (For example they could be able to spawn turtles, newspapers, watermelons, etc.) You know things that prisoners can't really do anything with, but still have some entertainment use.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182484

Type: Themed Gameplay Selection
Description: I mean "themed gamemodes" as in the jailbreak weaponry, player models, and maybe maps to be Themed. For example World War II P.O.W. Camps. Or maybe terrorists holding civilians hostage. Now this is just something to consider when we have the time and the resources to be able to construct something like this.

I know this probably will not get done in a long time if not ever, but hey it's just a suggestion.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #182529

Type of Suggestion: Plugin

Details: Is the plugin that says "You are now in a KOS area"
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds