Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183350

Type of Suggestion: Map

jb_carceris_halloween

Details: I chose the Halloween version of this map because it looks better in general and little ghosts fly around and kill anyone that touches them.(From what I saw the flight path of the ghosts never go directly in front of people so the only way to touch them is to jump after them) This is a medium sized map and I think it would be a fun edition to the server.

Where to get it: css.gamebanana.com/maps/176928

Things in the map:

Soccer
◾Airball
◾Anti Gravity
◾Dodgeball
◾Big ball
◾Regular soccer

Disco

Pool
◾Waterpolo
◾Diving
◾Jump rope

Underground
Various LR Spots

Yard one
◾Bomb Dodging
◾4 in a row
◾Jumping contest
◾Maze

Yard two
◾Simon says
◾Race
◾Minigolf
◾Volleyball

In my opinion, We should have a new map every month to keep things fresh.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by tguyAKAThatGuy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183420

tguyAKAThatGuy wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Ajustment

Details: I would like the end round timer to be lowered to 10 or 15 seconds because with the time being 30 seconds players including me say it takes to long to wait for the switch. People want to get right into gameplay.

They actually purposely made it last that long so staff can talk to rule breakers a and such, though i never have used it like that yet.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183426

tguyAKAThatGuy wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Map

jb_carceris_halloween

Details: I chose the Halloween version of this map because it looks better in general and little ghosts fly around and kill anyone that touches them.(From what I saw the flight path of the ghosts never go directly in front of people so the only way to touch them is to jump after them) This is a medium sized map and I think it would be a fun edition to the server.

Where to get it: css.gamebanana.com/maps/176928

Things in the map:

Soccer
◾Airball
◾Anti Gravity
◾Dodgeball
◾Big ball
◾Regular soccer

Disco

Pool
◾Waterpolo
◾Diving
◾Jump rope

Underground
Various LR Spots

Yard one
◾Bomb Dodging
◾4 in a row
◾Jumping contest
◾Maze

Yard two
◾Simon says
◾Race
◾Minigolf
◾Volleyball

In my opinion, We should have a new map every month to keep things fresh.

I already suggested this map on the list of maps I made ya poophead.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183427

Type: Edit
Description: Increase of round time to 11-15 minutes due to the fact we have expanded our maps to include large maps like Parbellum. It would make it be so much more entertaining to have at least 2 more minutes on rounds that the warden has plan these long games that the round ends before he finishes.

Type: Game Suggestion
Description: The addition of a game called "Court Day" which works something like this.
The warden picks 2 prisoners to be the defendant and the prosecutor and then the warden shall pick either 2 guards or prisoners to be their lawyers. The warden also has to specify a location to which the court takes place. Once all that has been done the court comes into session and the defendant and his lawyer must give their names, then the prosecutor and his lawyer give their names. The defendant must try to prove his innocence in which the crime he has been blamed for. The prosecutor must prove why the defendant is guilty. If the defendant is found guilty he shall be killed, but if he win the prosecutor dies. The lawyers only serve as aids to help their clients to win.

Role of Warden: Judge, designate the defendant, prosecutor, and the lawyers, and choice who is the winner.

Role of Guard: Be the jury and also make sure no prisoner leaves the designated area to which the Court Day takes place and listen to warden.

Role of Prisoners: Be the jury, defendant and prosecutor, lawyers, and listen to warden's orders.

This game really could only be effectively played if we could increase the round time.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183537

Hey when I make suggestions I jump on for like 10minutes. Most of these are made quickly lol

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183622

Type: End of Round Music
Description: The addition of the song "Ravers In The UK" by Manian. I'm quite sure there are no curse words in this song and if their is try the video edit version.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183632

Type: end round music

Description: at the end of the round could you install a UK song called "bonkers" by dizzee rascal

Type: plaice random music

Description: when the round ends the music for every one is all different could you please put the same song for every body when the round ends c:

~~~~~~>opskiller00

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183635

Type:End of round music

Description: At end of round could you put a song called Yvlis - Th fox it has no swearing or curses
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #183652

Flutter Freeze wrote:
Type:End of round music

Description: At end of round could you put a song called Yvlis - Th fox it has no swearing or curses

We put that song in and I'm killing everyone.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
The following user(s) said Thank You: Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 10 years, 6 months ago #184006

Can you take off the song cruise, cause that song is almost as good as what's the fox say
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds