Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trusted Training Program (TTP)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trusted Training Program (TTP)

Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171260

The TTP Is a program set up To train trusteds' with powers Of which they will later rely on, training them in all situations and what to do in them. Because admit it, you have had those moments once or twice where you arent sure. This new program will show them what to do if say.... There was a grenadier in the area Mass rdming, they will know that there is no point interrogating guards but they can make a logical decision fast and sort it out, a bit like the police.

If possible this could be made an expansion to all 3 servers.

Then we could maybe have a pass or fail System, an overall evaluation at the end to see how they done and if they didn't meet standard they maybe shouldn't get the position.

The rank system of the TTP could go like this

>>Guinea Pig<< (The test subject)
>>Scout<< (Marks the final results)
>>Trainer<< (The person who will teach you)
(You could maybe apply for these positions)

If this were to be accepted I believe it would be a great help to our players and staff team knowing we have a trusted trained in all circumstances.

Thank you for reading.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171269

Emp and I have already discussed creating a sort of "quiz" once the Admin Guidelines are finished being updated and Chute gives us the updated FAdmin. But, frankly, all of the current staff should probably take the quiz as well just so we're all on the same page.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171297

After the July meeting for TTT where I had put in a suggestion about a Trusted Boot Camp it was accepted and I was put in charge of setting something up. It was a pretty loosely formed concept, more or less explaining the rules, explaining how each power worked, asking if they needed clarification, then offering hypothetical situations on rdm, disrespect, and ghosting, to see how a player would react, then comment if they'd need to change or if they were doing the right thing. Ultimately, even though it was mandatory I had hoped new Trusted would come to me but half of them didn't. Of the 7 Trusted who went through my boot camp, they all have positive support across the board, for those who never did, I've had countless complaints against all of them, and even on server with them notice they fail to do their job correctly at times. I don't play jailbreak but just from my own experience with TTT a training session is a HUGE help to new staff, and could avoid lots of issues.

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171514

Pony lol. I never went through your boot camp. Never even heard of it. But if it works really well i'm all for it. Keep doing it and make the staff better.
  • Kzulu
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171536

I've seen a "quiz-like" training program done on other servers. (Mostly Minecraft servers to make sure players read the rules). They'd have to keep repeating until they got every answer correct. And after a while, you'd have them drilled in your head because you'd end up repeating the quiz a few times after failing.

It was kind of a nuisance at one time, but boy did I remember those rules.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171605

Could just have a mini-server that someone runs on certain days and it is all about training trusted for all FP servers.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 8 months ago #171617

Jay and I have some ideas that will be dicused at the next meeting.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 7 months ago #174143

EMP wrote:
Jay and I have some ideas that will be dicused at the next meeting.

Now the idea is coming alive! YES!

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 7 months ago #174147

We're just gonna let all the Trusteds abuse Rory until they figure out how to use their powers
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Trusted Training Program (TTP) 10 years, 7 months ago #174150

JayHawk wrote:
We're just gonna let all the Trusteds abuse Rory until they figure out how to use their powers

hahaha, nooooo!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds