Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Visible Staff[Suggestion]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Visible Staff[Suggestion]

Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134470

Hey guys I have another suggestion for the JB server. Basically it would be to add the same thing that the TTTs server has, that staff members have their rank behind their names, The reason for this would be to show a visible presence of staff members on the server. Most people just assume that the server has no staff, and this would show people that yes we do!
Also it goes along with an intimidation factor. There have been plenty of times when I have joined the server and the rule breakers all leave after they see that they aren't going to be able to get away with breaking the rules. This is basically the same thing. If people can see that their are staff on the server they will be less likely to try and break rules.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134503

This would be good but sometimes I like to be incognito and all the minges be like WUT HOW I GET DEAD?
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134529

This is a great idea, but what if we go undercover?
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134570

I think Slapy made a post about something like that in the TTT thread. I'm sure it could work in JB to for all us sneaky people.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134574

TheEmp wrote:
I think Slapy made a post about something like that in the TTT thread. I'm sure it could work in JB to for all us sneaky people.

It was a TTT command, so it doesn't seem likely it would work in JB. Also, he wasn't entirely certain if it would work in TTT, either, as he hadn't tested it yet.
  • Jeid Bloodlust
  • Expert Boarder
  • Mikk-Miku Ni Shite Ageru

This signature gets all the girls!

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134576

Jeid Bloodlust wrote:
TheEmp wrote:

It was a TTT command, so it doesn't seem likely it would work in JB. Also, he wasn't entirely certain if it would work in TTT, either, as he hadn't tested it yet.

Yes I know that, I'm guessing that a command like this could be adopted to work on the JB server. Or that their may be one for a JB server out there already. And if it doesn't work I'm sure it could be added.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #134578

TheEmp wrote:
Jeid Bloodlust wrote:
TheEmp wrote:

Yes I know that, I'm guessing that a command like this could be adopted to work on the JB server. Or that their may be one for a JB server out there already. And if it doesn't work I'm sure it could be added.

Fair enough. It does sound like a good idea to me, though.
  • Jeid Bloodlust
  • Expert Boarder
  • Mikk-Miku Ni Shite Ageru

This signature gets all the girls!

Re: Visible Staff[Suggestion] 11 years ago #135281

REALLY GOOD IDEA. I don't have to explain that I'm admin when I join in if it just says
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds