Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP

JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP 11 years, 1 month ago #131199

Hello guys, More jailbreak suggestions, Today, I'm gonna discuss about Diamond VIP Features on jailbreak and what I think they should have. I'll go straight to the point of this and suggest what I think

-No Guard/Prisoner Limit
-Guards spawn with a stunstick
-Guards spawn with Fire Grenades
-Guards/prisoners spawn with Body armour
-Guards spawn with a taser
-Prisoners spawn with a lockpick SWEP
-Prisoners spawn with a crowbar
-Weapons are hidden on your back

I'll list reasons why on each one.

-No Guard/Prisoner Limit

Good: The reason I think this is because if people didnt want to be prisoner and they wanted to experience Guard gameplay they could buy VIP for this.
Bad: If RDM'ers buy this then they can go guard all they want every round and just go on a massive killing spree

-Guards spawn with a stunstick

Good: The stunstick could be useful for pushing back prisoners or warning them to holster their knife (If its out)
Bad: The stunstick could be abused, like stunstick abuse in RP, Guards could randomly hit prisoners with no reason.

-Guards spawn with Fire Grenades

Good: Its weaker than a frag grenade because when guards throw frags it usually kills everyone, however, this should be handy to take out a group of rebels.
Bad: If Guards throw it randomly it can damage everyone highly, which may be trouble, because it can kill a lot of people.

-Guards/prisoners spawn with Body armour

Good: This could be helpful when you are defending like the armoury from rebels or you're being shot by guards randomly
Bad: This could be an unfair advantage to normal players, and they may accuse that user of hacking.

-Guards spawn with a taser

Gonna just say, I only think that a few guards should spawn with a taser at the start of a round when its added.
Good: It could be useful for taking out rebels, and it could help bring people down from high objects like the watchtower in Alcatraz, so they land face flat on the ground.
Bad: People could abuse this to random taze people and RDM them.

-Prisoners spawn with a lockpick SWEP

If this is added of course, before I start, Same with the taser, only a few people should spawn with lockpicks to unlock their cells and fully open them.
Good: This could be useful for opening any trapped doors by people cell phasing, and could also be useful at the start of a round to get a group of people out of their cells to start rebelling
Bad: The reason this could be bad is because that it could grant an unfair advantage to normal players who dont spawn with a lockpick every round.

-Prisoners spawn with a crowbar

Good: It would bring another new melee weapon to the server, which would be exciting to have based on different melee weapon varieties.
Bad: If guards order you to drop your weapons then you would have to drop the crowbar aswell which is meant to be only for VIP's.

-Weapons are hidden on your back

Good: This could be used for a stealthy rebellion, Which I do A LOT with my knife, And you could hide like AK's and other things.
Bad: Guards could use this to hide their weapons if they are RDM'ers

These are only suggestions, Just remember that, Doing things like this is difficult, Because you have to think about what other players want, Anyway, post what you think about these. Thanks for reading.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP 11 years, 1 month ago #131221

Clocket wrote:
-Support to all of them. They are all way too OP and make it pay to win...

Please read through the thread again.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP 11 years, 1 month ago #131228

Clocket wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Please read through the thread again.

You didn't edit the post so I have no reason to. Like I said they are OP and make it pay to win...

If you think they're bad suggest your own so we can laugh at you.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP 11 years, 1 month ago #131257

I know this is not related to Diamond VIP but I think members and above (or just regular players and above) should have a damage log like TTT this would make it much easier to find out if a guard is randomly damaging people.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: JB Suggestions - Diamond VIP 11 years, 1 month ago #131266

Wilson wrote:
I know this is not related to Diamond VIP but I think members and above (or just regular players and above) should have a damage log like TTT this would make it much easier to find out if a guard is randomly damaging people.

That would be nice, but there isn't really an intermission so we'd have to be able to use it during the round.

Guards spawn with a stunstick

I think that would be neat. It would allow guards to push back prisoners who may be blocking doors and stuphs; which occurs a bunch.

Guards/prisoners spawn with Body armour

Maybe if the 1:3 or 1:4 prisoner to guard ratio is implemented. Then it would be a bit more balanced. As of now, with the 1:1 ratio, it would be a little bit OP.

Guards spawn with Fire Grenades

Maybe, be only if the kills from them show up in the logs. The normal grenade kills don't show up in the logs as it is and makes it easier for guards to get away with RDM.

Guards spawn with a taser

It might be kind of cool if only the warden had a taser. Then he could tase guards or prisoners that get out of line.

Prisoners spawn with a lockpick SWEP

There is a class that is "suppose" to spawn with a lockpick. I think maybe fixing it and maybe only allowing it to work once or twice on a cell door would be neat.

Prisoners spawn with a crowbar

I think the knife is enough melee weapons for the prisoners.

Weapons are hidden on your back

I think this would be a bit OP in my opinion.

Overall, I think these ideas are pretty decent. I think maybe adding them as normal features, instead of VIP-only features, would maybe "spice" the server up a bit; like TTT is.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds