Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Zava's Application to be JailBreak Admin "Trusted"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zava's Application to be JailBreak Admin "Trusted"

Zava's Application to be JailBreak Admin "Trusted" 11 years, 4 months ago #121173

Steam Name: Zavaxion (Zava or Will)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35402425

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Zavaxion

I am From: Florida, United States

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes I am.

Time spent on the server: I started playing this week but I have played a good amount. Probably around 12-15 hours.

Time spent in FP: Well technically just today. But I am new and do plan on being more active. I enjoy this community though and wouldn't mind helping out when I can.

Do you use a Microphone?: I do indeed have an Microphone.

Why You?: I always hate to say that I deserve something more than another, but I think you should consider my because I try to be a fair player that follows the rules. I try to inspire others to play respectfully with one another and to follow the rules as well. I feel like I could help maintain the servers dignity and prevent pointless RDM and maintain the fairness and fun for everyone.
Also, I have been playing Garry's Mod for quite a while with 140+ hours logged. I have never held an admin/mod position in a Garry's Mod server before, but I have in other games (TheWorld). It is an admin/mod's job to enforce the rules, but in a positive and friendly manner. I feel as if I could work with other players well and help make it an enjoyable experience.
  • Zavaxion
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Zavaxion.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Zava's Application to be a JailBreak Administrator 11 years, 4 months ago #121174

You're applying for Trusted, You move on with the higher ranks later on in time.

Other than that, you have a correct template, SteamID, But I also think you need to expand on the "Why you?" Part. No vote from me.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Zava's Application to be a JailBreak Administrator 11 years, 4 months ago #121183

Yes, correct. I am applying for the Trusted position, I know I won't be admin right from the start, but I was just referring to the position in general. I appreciate your feedback though.
  • Zavaxion
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Zava's Application to be a JailBreak Administrator 11 years, 4 months ago #121290

+Support!
  • Mikerium
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds