Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

First Encounter: Not Good...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Encounter: Not Good...

First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121121

So I decided to try and see some other servers in the FP community, since I mainly only play ttt, so I joined the FP Jailbreak server for a moment. Very first thing I noticed: no moderators or trustedd on the server. Bad sign. Second thing: Someone was named "Hitler watches you pee" and he was spurting racist comments at random individuals. Third thing: Chaos. No one was actually playing the game, they were just mic spamming and shooting everyone...

This is by no means a criticism to those of you that work hard on the jailbreak server or those of you that enjoy the jailbreak server, but I strongly believe that the server needs more moderation or looking afterwards. I know this post sounds a little bit critical, and may be offensive to some of you guys, but I do not mean to rank on you in any way shape or form, simply to express my sincere worry for the fate of that server.
  • Psy OGS
  • Senior Boarder

I wanna touch you, I wanna feel you, I wanna kiss you, I WANNA KNIFE YOU - Batman's Traitor Song

Proud member of Krugerman's Kill List since 2012

Tarik Torgaddon: I poop when I cry.

|FP| Batman: ***** please
|FP| Batman: I got hoes to f*ck
|FP| Batman: You know what I be saying

*Psy gets knifed in the back*
Private Pyle: Oh sh*t! *Does nothing*
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Psy OGS.
The topic has been locked.

Re: First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121123

That stuff in the jailbreak server is extremely common. You should try out the peaceful CSS servers.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121127

Wilson wrote:
That stuff in the jailbreak server is extremely common. You should try out the peaceful CSS servers.

The fact that it is "extremely common" is quite sad.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121179

Its very common, But you adapt to it after a while, I am very good at jailbreak, Just dont trust me when I am close to you or behind you. But even if you do by that time you'll be dead.

Look at some of my best moments in my Sig, If you want some good advice, When knifing guards, Always go for guards that have around 40 HP and make sure they dont have a powerful gun (AWP) If they have an AK for example, you can easily dodge the bullets and take cover behind objects, then if you play as the "Xaviar" Character, you run faster, This gives you an advantage to rambo guards and get away much quicker.

I'd also suggest trying to stay alive as long as possible by staying in the medic room, Even if you are being shot at by 4 guards with like MP5's you'll still live (Well, I did but I was also stabbing them in their throats)

When you decide to use a sniper (I recommend blackops for this map, as alcatraz or no1 isnt the best) Always go to the diving boards and stay on the ladder, It gives you an advantage and it can also hide your position, making this an advantage to pick up kills, The trick for this is to stay zoomed in on the balcony doors and the doors to the outside, If someone comes, Shoot them. It's likely to keep you hidden if you are on the left ledge of the ladder.

Dont go for kills when you are being watched though, Go for stealthy kills if you can, By this I mean take guards out one by one by constantly stabbing them to death, If you have the chance, you can take on around 6 guards at once if you go rambo as Xavier.

So yeah its simple, Take these tips and you'll be just like me, Stealthy, Fast, And lethal.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121180

Well it's hard to enforce rules when there's no staff online and yes I agree. But this is ANY server at ANY time as long as trusted/admins are not on. Jailbreak will be one of the most abused game modes on gmod along with TTT for the freekilling and such. What you've experienced is typical, and is in no way unusual to any other communities as well. Hope this bit of info helps.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: First Encounter: Not Good... 11 years, 4 months ago #121187

Clyde wrote:
Well it's hard to enforce rules when there's no staff online and yes I agree. But this is ANY server at ANY time as long as trusted/admins are not on. Jailbreak will be one of the most abused game modes on gmod along with TTT for the freekilling and such. What you've experienced is typical, and is in no way unusual to any other communities as well. Hope this bit of info helps.

I must have been on an untypical server, for although you could pay for certain abilities it seemed to be ran quite efficiently as I played it for a day. There was a lack of freekilling on the one that I happened to play, thankfully, and people ACTUALLY playing correctly, guards being actual guards and not just killing everybody for the fun of it. Then again it wasn't on GMOD13 and NOT EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL spawned with with weapons, just a random select few. Sure the FP JB could easily be functional if the people selected for the rank of trusted would play, and if they had a variation in timezones.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by LeeroyJenkins.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds